Photo

OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Blaster

• 11 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:08

Hi. After upgrading to OpenPLI 6.2, the Duo2 does not communicate with the Spaun 4:1 diseq at all. It's totally gone. Seems like it's not giving power to the diseq. Error shows "nothing is connected". Even it is and nothing is changed other than upgrading to 6.2. It was working fine just until the upgrading where done. Do I have to do a fresh 6.2 install? Or is it any other solution I can try? Or may this be a bug in 6.2? I have tested with new transponder list and reset diseqsettings in enigma2/settings. But nothing helps... 

Re: OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:10

Your tuner configuration ok? Could you post a screenshot of your tuner config (use the web interface of the box to grab one)?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore #3 Blaster

• 11 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 May 2018 - 16:45

Yes it should be. It's the same as before the update. Tested with new fresh install of 6.2 today too, still nothing on diseq. Tried to exchange ports also (moved cable from D to C), then it shows that both are working with single LNB, but none with diseq. By the way, diseq is new, (few months old) and cables. And it worked fine until 6.2. Haven't tested on 6.1 again, but that's my next step.

Screenshots:

Re: OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2018 - 16:54

Same setting as I have here, but with a different switch. And no problems.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore #5 Blaster

• 11 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 May 2018 - 17:51

Hmm wierd. Are you using latest 6.2 too? I'll investige further. But it's so strange it happend right after upgrade if it's something else, but I'm going to check everything here.

Re: OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2018 - 17:54

My regular boxes all run develop (we eat our own dogfood ;)).

But I have tested a few (XP1000, VU+ Duo2, Galaxy 4K) with 6.2-release today.

Re: OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore #7 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2018 - 19:26

Can you please confirm that you can get signal from the satellite defined on tuner A?

From my own experience, a DiseqC that doesn't commute simply means that there is a shortcut in the cable between the STB and the switch, carefully check your F connectors ensure that there is no shortcut when you install them.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore #8 Taykun345

• 1,296 posts

+41
Good

Posted 20 May 2018 - 13:37

Sometimes switch just "dies", has happened to me many times, 1x Spaun and especially EMP (2x). EMP ones are prone to breaking apparently??

Army MoodBlue HD skin modification by me: https://github.com/T...-MoodBlueHD-mod
Matrix10 MH-HD2 skin modification by me: https://github.com/B...-MX-HD2-OpenPli
MetrixHD skin modification by me: https://github.com/T...xHD-WPstyle-mod
Slovenian translation for OpenPLi E2: https://github.com/T...ion-for-OpenPLi

Re: OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore #9 Aliraza63

• PLi® Tester
  • 250 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:10

after updating  6.1 to 6.2 

my boxes

Duo2 

Uno 4k Se

Solo 4k 

working fine no issue at all  @ 8 Pin diseq 

Did u try  Opkg upgrade via telnet ?

DM-900 ,DM-520, Vu+Duo2

Re: OpenPLI 6.2 - Vu Duo2 - Diseq not working anymore #10 Blaster

• 11 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 May 2018 - 14:05

after updating  6.1 to 6.2 

my boxes

Duo2 

Uno 4k Se

Solo 4k 

working fine no issue at all  @ 8 Pin diseq 

Did u try  Opkg upgrade via telnet ?

Yes, tested already + a lots of other things. I have finally found the problem now. It was actually the Spaun diseqc! Only a half years old. Unbelievable. So new that I did not suspect it at first. Running without it know, and everything works perfect and more smooth. Replacement diseqc on it's way. Hope it will work longer than this. Wierd case. Has Spaun became crap? Or just me very unlucky getting a bad one, bad batch or something? Anyone experience?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users