• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 3 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 Raybobo

• 192 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 31 mei 2018 - 05:10

Hi,

After having had a test with Vti, I have finally installed OpenPli 6.2, that I will keep because fits perfectly for me.

But, when booting the Duo2, the first displayed logo was still the Vti logo. So I have tried with DreamLogoGenerator to replace the Bootlogo.mvi, but now, I have the first one always bad, Vti, and then the 2nd one, the one where we can see OpenPli with the cubes and the version informations that was replaced...

How can I have back the originals logo, without re-flashing, because now my configuration is ok and I don't wont to begin again from zero?

Thanks for the help, and sorry for the mistake, new only for a few days on this receiver and OpenPli.

Regards,

Ray

LG Oled C9

Vu+Duo4KSe

Yamaha 5.1 system

Qnap NAS 2Tb

1 wife

2 childs

2 dogs

4 cats :D

Re: Original bootlogos #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68551 berichten

+1737
Excellent

Geplaatst op 31 mei 2018 - 11:53

This is not the bootlogo, it is the manufacturers logo, that should not be messed with, but some images do.

See https://wiki.openpli.org/Receivers:Vu, at the bottom of the page.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Original bootlogos #3 Raybobo

• 192 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 31 mei 2018 - 12:21

Ok, thanks.

Anyway, I think that I will flash again from start, because of some problems, maybe due to too many testing in every senses...

LG Oled C9

Vu+Duo4KSe

Yamaha 5.1 system

Qnap NAS 2Tb

1 wife

2 childs

2 dogs

Re: Original bootlogos #4 Raybobo

• 192 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 1 juni 2018 - 04:36

Ok, just re-installed 6.2 from scratch yesterday, seems to be ok, because I had a lot of Oscam.emu malfunctions (restart sometimes needed). And I have the right logo back.

LG Oled C9

Vu+Duo4KSe

Yamaha 5.1 system

Qnap NAS 2Tb

1 wife

2 childs

2 dogs

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers