Av out always on

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 3 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 mirkinho

• 37 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2018 - 09:35

Hi!
With my new zgemma h7c I can’t set the av out “always on” in the same time with HDMI output.
I need the double out because I have an rf modulators which works with the Scart input.
With my previous receiver (Formuler F3) HDMI and av out works both in the same time, there is a setting file that can be edit in order to do the same also with zgemma?
Thanks!

Re: Av out always on #2 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2414 berichten

+61
Good

Geplaatst op 11 juni 2018 - 21:07

Isn't that always on even if the option does not exist? Have you tried it?

Re: Av out always on #3 mirkinho

• 37 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 12 juni 2018 - 11:53

Hi!
With my new zgemma h7c I can’t set the av out “always on” in the same time with HDMI output.
I need the double out because I have an rf modulators which works with the Scart input.
With my previous receiver (Formuler F3) HDMI and av out works both in the same time, there is a setting file that can be edit in order to do the same also with zgemma?
Thanks!

I’m surprising that the av out works only with the display out “component” (with a low resolution of the display) and not with HDMI.
Could be a problem of the arm chipset?

Re: Av out always on #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6046 berichten

+256
Excellent

Geplaatst op 12 juni 2018 - 18:04

This don't look surprising to me, since you have to choose the output type and this will also fix the output resolution.
So having HDMI out enabled and low resolution output off seems to me the normal behaviour (even if for your particular case this is not practical).

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers