record issue on miraclebox mini

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 azote

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 July 2018 - 17:24

hi

I can not record properly with this receiver, nor with any image. I use oscam, if I start recording some program, everything is fine until I put it on standby or change the channel. It is not able to keep the recording, but it stops and all the channels that I have zapped are seen, but the one I am recording remains on the black screen.

I have already done many tests, activating / deactivating the dvbapi, and other attempts, but still giving the same error.

Someone has this receotor and can help me? tks

Re: record issue on miraclebox mini #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,301 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 23 July 2018 - 17:34

The Miraclebox Mini is a single tuner box if I'm right, so what exactly are you trying to record and watch at the same time?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: record issue on miraclebox mini #3 azote

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 July 2018 - 18:20

Thank you for your interest in helping me. The receiver is not miraclebox mini, but miraclebox premium micro (dual core 750 dmips). Indeed, it is with a single tuner, but it is known by all that you can record channels that have the same frequency and polarity. I do not know if I did not explain myself before, but I wanted to say that if I do timeshifting on that channel, everything works fine until the channel requests the next cws, the screen remains black and the image stop system fails.
In the same way it happens when I'm a channel and I change to another, or I take the receiver to a standby situation, when I'm going to play that recording, I see that everything has failed and that only the time has been recorded well until I zapped or I put standby, the rest of the time is a failed recording.
I hope you have explained me well with my problem.
I think the problem may come from noticing this receiver the well-developed drivers, but it's just a belief. greetings and thanks

Re: record issue on miraclebox mini #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,301 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 23 July 2018 - 19:59

I have never seen this with a Softcam, I have seen it with a CI Module. You have a smartcard that is capable of decoding multiple channels?

I won't have time to connect my box in the next few weeks, so maybe someone else?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: record issue on miraclebox mini #5 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 18 August 2018 - 12:56

Start by checking if you can tune and watch two channels at the same time. As long as that doesn't work, there is no sense in "debugging" timers. IIRC this receiver supports PiP (picture-in-picture). Try that with the two channels you have problems with.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: record issue on miraclebox mini #6 hawkeye116477

• 34 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 January 2021 - 18:55

There is also little different problem not related with decoding multiple channels. Recording doesn't work in standby for encrypted channels (through oscam) after setting timer (only black screen is recorded), it works correct only if it's powered on. Anyway, I found the fix on another forum. If someone still need it, then he/she can download attached file. That file needs to be extracted and placed in lib/modules/4.0.1/extra (you need to overwrite it) and then you need to restart device.

That fix is for MB Micro v1.

Attached Files

Edited by hawkeye116477, 14 January 2021 - 18:58.

Miraclebox Premium Micro (v1)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users