Photo

Can you support ftp://username:password@my.domain.com's epg data source address?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bahala520

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:26

Can you support ftp://username:password@my.domain.com's epg data source address?

Re: Can you support ftp://username:password@my.domain.com's epg data source address? #2 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,008 posts

+638
Excellent

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:50

All our data is free downloadable.  No use for userdate and password.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Can you support ftp://username:password@my.domain.com's epg data source address? #3 bahala520

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 July 2018 - 05:57

The data I use is the FTP link user name and password provided by the data provider, which can not be used on this epgimport plug-in.

Re: Can you support ftp://username:password@my.domain.com's epg data source address? #4 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,262 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:20

A payed epg service wtf? Openpli promotes free and opensource.. better tell doglover what epg you’re missing!

Edited by littlesat, 29 July 2018 - 08:21.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Can you support ftp://username:password@my.domain.com's epg data source address? #5 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,008 posts

+638
Excellent

Posted 29 July 2018 - 14:13

Not being the programmer of the plug-in, I cannot help you.

Except you can try to obtain the XMLTV file with wget or curl  (can be automated).

Store the file somewhere accessible by the receiver.  And construct sources.xml and channels.xml files to import these now local files.

As for providing EPG for channels, I am not doing the whole world.  The service is limited to European countries, with a couple of exceptions like Albania, Baltic states, Russia, Moldavia, Ukrain.....)

Historical some French Overseas Departments are also provided.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Can you support ftp://username:password@my.domain.com's epg data source address? #6 bahala520

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 August 2018 - 14:55

Not being the programmer of the plug-in, I cannot help you.

Except you can try to obtain the XMLTV file with wget or curl  (can be automated).

Store the file somewhere accessible by the receiver.  And construct sources.xml and channels.xml files to import these now local files.

As for providing EPG for channels, I am not doing the whole world.  The service is limited to European countries, with a couple of exceptions like Albania, Baltic states, Russia, Moldavia, Ukrain.....)

Historical some French Overseas Departments are also provided.

Willy

Can you give me an automated plug-in?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users