plugin extensions epgimport rytec not visible

enigma2 plugin extension epgimport rytec Dreambox 8000

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 4 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 arkovda

• 45 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 19 augustus 2018 - 16:02

When you did your last big change is when I think this when the problem started with Rytec's epg import (20180718-r0.0)

I managed to install it and have also tested to restart the box since it sometimes does not appear direct.

But I can see it in the list of plugins.

I have not thought much of it because it has been working fine with the channel epg scan.

Now I have an issue with the epg from the channels again so the lack of Rytec's epg import is annoying

I think I have solved the problem with channel scan but it's always a problem to find out what channel(s) are used. 

/Arkovda

Re: plugin extensions epgimport rytec not visible #2 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6046 berichten

+256
Excellent

Geplaatst op 19 augustus 2018 - 17:50

Connect in telnet and type the following:

opkg list-installed | grep -i epgimport

The result should show you 2 entries:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport - 1.0+git148+e47c147-r0.0
enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport-rytec - 20171116-r0.3

If you only have the one with rytec in its name it means that you have only installed the data for the EPGimport and not the EPGimport on its own.

So type:

opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport

Pr2

Veranderd door Pr2, 8 oktober 2018 - 10:40

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: plugin extensions epgimport rytec not visible #3 arkovda

• 45 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 19 augustus 2018 - 19:01

Thanks It works

But why do I need to to this I just ran it via gui so I thought it should show up?

/Arkovda

Re: plugin extensions epgimport rytec not visible #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6046 berichten

+256
Excellent

Geplaatst op 19 augustus 2018 - 19:04

in the GUI you didn't select the EPGimport but the data source for EPGimport, so you select the wrong entry.

I gave you command line to be sure to install the proper package, but it is also in the GUI.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: plugin extensions epgimport rytec not visible #5 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5782 berichten

+186
Excellent

Geplaatst op 21 april 2019 - 09:13

To use the plugin there are two things you'll need:

1. epgimport, let's say the plugin and

2. epgimport-rytec, which are the sources and channels for the epgimport plugin, so the epgimport knows where to get the EPG information from.

When you install the first eg. epgimport, the sources are also installed, but if you do it the other way around not and that what's you did.

(Maybe add this to the Wiki in the Plugin browser section).

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enigma2, plugin extension, epgimport rytec, Dreambox 8000

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers