Photo

Openpli 6.2 xtream editor 2.12 issue !?!?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 absmo

• 7 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 9 September 2018 - 22:41

Could you please share your Enigma2 experiences to solve the hanging/freezing/subtitles issue that characterised every FHD and HD channel I zapped into ?. The issue is not server related because I tested the old android box that works fine. Now I own a beautiful e2 box as vu+ zero 4k and I installed openpli6.2/xtreameditor 2.12. Last two days I could not pinpoint the causes of the problem. I tried to fix refresh rate, video resolution and frame rate. Still nothing. For your information the xtream editor 2.12 service type is set to IPTV 4097.

I installed the enigma2 extension service app and change iptv player to gstplayer or ext3player. Both types greatly helped me to get rid off hanging/freezing streaming issues on e2 box but in GSTplayer config audio tracks and subtitles pages are empty and in ext3player config audio tracks are back on and no subtitles data is available at all.

To summarize about subtitles (I am severely hearing impaired and I always rely on subtitles my whole life)

- when set to IPTV 4097, subtitles are being displayed as UNKNOWN.

- When set to GSSTREAMER 5001 and EXTPLAYER 5002, subtitles pages are all EMPTY. I could not find one single epg channel who displayed otherwise.

The openpli GUI interface is amazing with a well documented EPG guide in a stunning style. The video quality is awesome. And I refuse to give up on vu+. I wanted to make it work at all costs!!!

So I will appreciate your help in solving it asap.

Thank you in advance !!!

Re: Openpli 6.2 xtream editor 2.12 issue !?!? #2 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:45

You should have stuck with your Android box for such illegal activities... we don't provide support for illegal IPTV services.

You purchase a VU+ Zero 4K which is a box designed to watch satellite, cable or terrestrial service. It's not a multimedia player.

Go for a chinese Android multimedia box and you will have a better experience.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Openpli 6.2 xtream editor 2.12 issue !?!? #3 absmo

• 7 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:24

You should have stuck with your Android box for such illegal activities... we don't provide support for illegal IPTV services.

You purchase a VU+ Zero 4K which is a box designed to watch satellite, cable or terrestrial service. It's not a multimedia player.

I am very sorry and sad to read your response. I won't dignify with an answer. Thank you for your contribution and have a wonderfyl week!

Re: Openpli 6.2 xtream editor 2.12 issue !?!? #4 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:47

+1

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users