Vu+ uno problem with network

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bujars

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:38

Hello.

I have problem with network. When i install on vu+ uno image, the network working good 2-3 days. After network working only on local. I have to install from the zero all image if i whant network again. This is some bug?

I try to restart the network, but not working.

Re: Vu+ uno problem with network #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,301 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:50

What is the network configuration of the box? Fixed IP? DHCP?

When this happens, does the box still have an IP address? What is the result when you run a network test on the box?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Vu+ uno problem with network #3 Trial

• 1,127 posts

+34
Good

Posted 10 September 2018 - 13:50

Hi,

did you try to restart box instead of restart network only? If it is WiFi did you check in your router about lease time?

ciao

Re: Vu+ uno problem with network #4 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:46

It can also be a sign of a dying network interface... The Uno isn't that young anymore.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users