#1 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 2 February 2019 - 10:05

Hi,

My setup is set to: Start in standby YES

And if I enable the option HDMI-CEC consider deep-standby as standby when I turned the box into stand-by the TV is set in standby thanks to HDMI-CEC which is nice. (if it is disabled the TV is not set into standby).

But with this option enabled when the box is in deep-standby and that I turn it on, the TV is wake-up to be immediately set back into stand-by (which is not nice and probably not so good for the TV neither).

Can you please improve the logic, so that when  "consider deep-standy as standby" is set and when "start in standby" is set to yes  then don't wake-up the TV?

Thanks,

Pr2

P.S.: I normally don't use deep standby so I don't know if this bug is specific to Zgemma H7 or generic to all STB using these 2 options together.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users