• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 salocinonurb

• 90 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:56

Hello,

I have a Vu+ Duo 4K with a DVB-S2x FBC Twin tuner and a MTSIF Dual DVB-T2 tuner. The latest OpenPLi software is installed.

When I watch a DVB-T channel if I change the DVB-T channel then there is sound but no picture on the new channel. With FCC disabled all is working great.

I have a Vu+ Solo 4K as well and with FCC enabled there is no issue.

Is there anyone else experiencing this issue?

Re: Duo 4K bug: DVB-T channels and FCC #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:00

OpenPLi doesn't do FCC. It does not exist. Can you explain exactly what you mean?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Duo 4K bug: DVB-T channels and FCC #3 rotarum

• 58 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 February 2019 - 21:06

OpenPLi doesn't do FCC. It does not exist. Can you explain exactly what you mean?

May i ask why the FCC plugin is not 1:1 taken from the official Vuplus.com Image?

Zap time is much more faster and a big pleasure on the Duo 4K with FCC enabled :)

Re: Duo 4K bug: DVB-T channels and FCC #4 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 18 February 2019 - 21:21

Plugin is useless without big changes in e2 code.
Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: Duo 4K bug: DVB-T channels and FCC #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:27

Not to mention the code is crap, if only because it is a plugin instead of designed integral to enigma. So re-use is not possible, it needs to be redesign from scratch.

And it uses multiple tuners to preselect, which has the downside that it eats up multiple tuners. Which only works if you indeed only want to zap (and not record), which not a lot of people do, most either know the channel numbers or zap via the channel list. Also, it kills all smartcards with a built-in delimiter algoritm, such as the Nagra Merlin cards.

In all, implementing it properly is an afwul lot of work for a small group of people...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Duo 4K bug: DVB-T channels and FCC #6 Trial

• 1,127 posts

+34
Good

Posted 19 February 2019 - 08:34

Hi,

the plugin does only the configuration not the FCC itself.

ciao

Re: Duo 4K bug: DVB-T channels and FCC #7 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 3 March 2019 - 13:12

So I guess the original question is irrelevant (because not OpenPLi image)?

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users