• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:07

Via PM several users asked to include a schedule for DAZN.  (both Italian and German versions)

First of all the published schedules are a mess.

f.i last weekend, Italian version:

17/02/2019 15:00:00 title Empoli - Sassuolo
17/02/2019 15:00:00 title Zona Gol
17/02/2019 15:00:00 title Lecce - Livorno
17/02/2019 15:00:00 title Cosenza - Cremonese
17/02/2019 15:00:00 title Lille - Montpellier

All the same starting time.  Yes I know DAZN is broadcasted via IPTV, and they are separate streams.

But on the sat, only one can be watched.

On the Italian version, I know it will be the Serie A match.  But how do I determine this automatically.  The schedule does not say.

I tried yesterday, (yes, Sunday afternoon) the whole afternoon to make sense out of this.

Succeeded to a point, that I started grabbing multiple days.  (I tried first with only one day)  This failed miserably.

The problem being, that DAZN has days with only one broadcast per day.  Or even days with no broadcast at all.

This messes up all the logic I tried to program into the grabber.  The result was a terrible mismatched schedule.

I came to the conclusion, I have to give up on this one, until a more comprehensive schedule is published somewhere.  This holds for both the Italian and German versions of the channel.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: DAZN (Germany and Italy) #2 CloudItaly

• 195 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 19 February 2019 - 15:24

For ITALIAN version, you can use this: https://www.supergui...-dazn/dazn/459/ but save only event which in the description, appears the "serie a" word. 

Edited by CloudItaly, 19 February 2019 - 15:25.

Re: DAZN (Germany and Italy) #3 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 19 February 2019 - 20:57

I found a way of giving sort of a schedule.  (for the Italian version)

Each day will have one entry from 6:00 until 6:00 next morning.

It will list the schedule given on the website inside the description.

At the moment this is the best I can do.

Willy

Edited by doglover, 19 February 2019 - 20:59.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: DAZN (Germany and Italy) #4 CloudItaly

• 195 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 March 2019 - 09:52

Hello! 

Before February 18, you used a grab that showed me the DAZN events divided by time with the description of the event.

<title lang="it">Torino - Chievo</title>
    <desc lang="it">Continua la rincorsa del Torino alla zona europea: i granata affrontano in casa il Chievo Verona, contro il quale hanno una striscia di cinque risultati positivi. I padroni di casa contano anche sull'ottimo score di Mazzarri contro Di Carlo (7-2-1). Come finirà la sfida tra le due squadre? Segui la Serie A TIM su DAZN! // Telecronaca di Massimo Callegari, commento tecnico di Dario Marcolin</desc>

<title lang="it">UK Open - Quarti di finale</title>
<desc lang="it">È l'ultima giornata al Butlin's Resort di Minehead. Sono rimasti in otto, i migliori: la prima sessione di oggi è dedicata ai quarti di finale, al meglio dei 19 legs. La lotta sta giungendo alla fine: chi vincerà il titolo? Segui lo UK Open su DAZN!</desc>
When we talk about "DAZN OTT service" and that DAZN BAR 1 retransmits only Serie A TIM, you have change the grab but now is a caoutic grab. Now i see only event a day, which start 6am and finish to 6am and is:

<title lang="it">Programmazione del 3 marzo</title>

and all title DAZN events in the description. 

I ask you if you use the "old" grab but save only the event that cointains "Segui la Serie A TIM su DAZN!" in the description. 

Edited by CloudItaly, 3 March 2019 - 09:55.

Re: DAZN (Germany and Italy) #5 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 3 March 2019 - 13:57

That does not work.  The information you want is only on the detail pages.  And I have to do the selection on the index-page, before I know the detail pages.

The way it is done now, you will get the same information as is published on the website.

Willy

Edited by doglover, 3 March 2019 - 14:22.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users