Photo

Zeggama h9s iptv problem.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 karakenan

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 March 2019 - 12:23

The screen that I want to play the iptv on the bouquet is dark and there is no image when I switch to dvbs2. What could be the problem?
No problem with my formuler f1

Re: Zeggama h9s iptv problem. #2 WTE

• 821 posts

+36
Good

Posted 9 March 2019 - 12:39

The Openpli 7.0 image is already a bit older and probably you need to wait for Openpli7.1 or use Openatv.

Which iptv bouquet did you install as your information is very poor. IPTV can been a lot of things....

Edited by WTE, 9 March 2019 - 12:39.

Mut@nt HD51 STB 4K

:rolleyes:                :rolleyes:

Re: Zeggama h9s iptv problem. #3 karakenan

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 March 2019 - 12:57

I have my h9s and formuler f1 boxes. I've installed openpli 7 images in both boxes. But in h9s, iptv doesn't appear in normal broadcasts that are dark. I need to close the box. No problem with F1.

Re: Zeggama h9s iptv problem. #4 WTE

• 821 posts

+36
Good

Posted 9 March 2019 - 16:47

I have my h9s and formuler f1 boxes. I've installed openpli 7 images in both boxes. But in h9s, iptv doesn't appear in normal broadcasts that are dark. I need to close the box. No problem with F1.

Very poor info again, which IPTV channels do you mean.

How can someone install this IPTV channels and check if get same problem.

H9 drivers with Openpli7.0 are one of the first driver releases for this new box. A lot fixes and improvements are already made for 9 box. This will been add in Openpli7.1 and are already available in Openatv.

Mut@nt HD51 STB 4K

:rolleyes:                :rolleyes:

Re: Zeggama h9s iptv problem. #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 9 March 2019 - 17:24

OpenPLi 7.1-release is due towards the end of the month.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users