Photo

Issue with OpenPli version 20190318 Multiboot on Edision Os Mio 4k

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 primestar31

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:55

Hi, I own an Edision OS Mio 4k receiver. I have the latest SatDreamgr m.b. in slot 1, a SatDreamGr RC m.b image in slot 2, OpenVIX m.b. in slot 3, and this latest OpenPli version 20190318 Multiboot in slot 4.

This is my first Enigma2 receiver, but I've been using it for almost two months now.

For some reason, the Western Digital 2TB external usb harddrive that I've been using on the SatDreamGr images for recording, isn't able to be seen with your OpenPli image. 

Is there anything special I need to do, to be able to use it with OpenPli? Maybe a menu item needs to be turned on or something? or a path set somewhere? I never did anything special with the SatDreamGr image though. Whatever that may be, there are recording files I can not delete, so I can't reformat or "activate" it if that would cause it to re-partition, or reformat the drive.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Mike

Re: Issue with OpenPli version 20190318 Multiboot on Edision Os Mio 4k #2 primestar31

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:47

Whoops, well, I booted back into the new OpenPli 7.0 image, and was able to change the folder setting to properly find my drive and recordings. I didn't realize that it defaulted to a different folder structure, because I spent more time on the full setup and scanning instead of thinking "why".

So, I'm all set now! My drive is properly seen by all the images on my receiver. Thanks anyway!

P.S. I LOVE this receiver, and I certainly hope that with it being so new, it won't take long for more and more support to come to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users