[Portugal]RTP internacional : 1 hour off

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zzzzzz

• 202 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:21

On my VU+ Duo 4K the EPG for RTP Internacional is one hour off, so it looks like daylight saving has not been implemented since the last time we went to the Summer schedule.

I watch the program 'Joker' a lot, and since that time the EPG is always showing it one hour too early.

Could you fix this, please?

VU+ Duo 4K :  1 x DVB-C FBC tuner (8 virtual tuners) + 1xDVB-S2X FBC tuner, CI+ module for cable

Re: [Portugal]RTP internacional : 1 hour off #2 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:23

Hopefy fixed.  (It looks like the schedule on the yo.tv website is off.)

Willy

Edited by doglover, 13 April 2019 - 12:49.

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: [Portugal]RTP internacional : 1 hour off #3 zzzzzz

• 202 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 13 April 2019 - 16:41

Thanks, I'll see in the next days if "Joker" (my favourite show, a bit like "Who wants to be a millionaire") is correctly seen.

PS : Portugal is not in the same timezone as the Netherlands or Belgium

VU+ Duo 4K :  1 x DVB-C FBC tuner (8 virtual tuners) + 1xDVB-S2X FBC tuner, CI+ module for cable

Re: [Portugal]RTP internacional : 1 hour off #4 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:03

PS : Portugal is not in the same timezone as the Netherlands or Belgium

I am aware of that.  But that is not a problem, If the schedule on a website is wrongly presented, it will be wrong when grabbed.

Grabbed it from a different website now, which actually has the schedule in GMT, not even in the timezone=Europe/Lisbon

This is not a problem though.  The xml files contain the timezone in the start and stoptimes, and enigma2 receives know how to handle that.

What you saw on the RTP int channel, happened in the begin days of the EPG grabbing, quite a lot. Nowadays quite a few websites are listing the schedules in UTCtime.  The conversion to human readable time happens into your browser.  This way the schedule will always be presented in your timezone.

PS: The schedule of RTP Int is not to be found on any Portugese website.

Edited by doglover, 14 April 2019 - 07:07.

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: [Portugal]RTP internacional : 1 hour off #5 zzzzzz

• 202 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 17 April 2019 - 19:52

PS: The schedule of RTP Int is not to be found on any Portugese website.

Hmm, that is not correct, but I think I know what you mean.

RTPi, just like TVEi (for Spain) is geared towards Portuguese people living abroad and to foreigners who want to learn about Portuguese culture.

Most Portuguese will never watch RTPi, just like most Spaniards will never watch TVEi, because for them it is not a very interesting TV station, as they only broadcast programs for which they have international rights.

The program scheme of RTP internacional is on the RTP site though (http://www.rtp.pt/rtpinternacional), just like TVEi has its programming mentioned on the RTVE site (http://www.rtve.es/t...rogramacion-tv/), but again, many Spanish people don't even know this TV station exists.

Edited by zzzzzz, 17 April 2019 - 19:52.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users