Photo

Cccam-oscam

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 zbylozbylo

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 May 2019 - 14:45

Hello, I work on your sofware from E1, and there was the softcam Cccam-Oscam. Could you add the softcams cccam-oscam to E2 to the plugs. The point is that they work both at the same time. Please

Re: Cccam-oscam #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 6 May 2019 - 14:53

You can't cascade softcams. It doesn't work, which is why it isn't there.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Cccam-oscam #3 SpaceRat

• 1,030 posts

+65
Good

Posted 6 May 2019 - 16:03

You can't cascade softcams. It doesn't work, which is why it isn't there.

Well, it worked, because oscam can disable either, reader access and/or DVBAPI access, so it can either act as pure card reader and having a different CAM handle the DVBAPI or it can act as a pure CS client  not handling any H/W reader, and serving the DVBAPI.

If properly configured, you can even have one SoftCAM handle Card Slot 0 and the other SoftCAM handle Card Slot 1 and a third one doing DVBAPI ...

On the other hand, I see nothing but "proof-of-concept" reasons why one should do that and why it should be on a feed.

If you can handle it, you can also install it yourself.

1st box: Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 FBC / 2xDVB-C / 1.8 TB HDD / OpenATV 6.2
2nd box: Gigablue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 FBC / 2xDVB-C / 1.8 TB HDD / OpenATV 6.2
testing boxes: Vu+ Duo² + AX Quadbox HD2400 + 2x Vu+ Solo² + Octagon SF4008
Sats & Pay-TV: Astra 19.2°E + Hotbird 13°E with Redlight / SCT HD / SES Astra HD- / Sky V14 / 4th empire propaganda TV
Card-Server: Raspberry Pi + IPv6-capable oscam
Router: Linksys WRT1900ACS w/ LEDE + Fritz!Box 7390

Re: Cccam-oscam #4 SpaceRat

• 1,030 posts

+65
Good

Posted 6 May 2019 - 16:09

Magma - Maximum Perversum:

Install one independent softcam for each physical reader

plus osemu as stand-alone emu

plus another CAM as CAM/for DVBAPI

and all this on a DM800 ...

1st box: Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 FBC / 2xDVB-C / 1.8 TB HDD / OpenATV 6.2
2nd box: Gigablue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 FBC / 2xDVB-C / 1.8 TB HDD / OpenATV 6.2
testing boxes: Vu+ Duo² + AX Quadbox HD2400 + 2x Vu+ Solo² + Octagon SF4008
Sats & Pay-TV: Astra 19.2°E + Hotbird 13°E with Redlight / SCT HD / SES Astra HD- / Sky V14 / 4th empire propaganda TV
Card-Server: Raspberry Pi + IPv6-capable oscam
Router: Linksys WRT1900ACS w/ LEDE + Fritz!Box 7390

Re: Cccam-oscam #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 6 May 2019 - 17:26

Well, it worked, because oscam can disable either, reader access and/or DVBAPI access, so it can either act as pure card reader and having a different CAM handle the DVBAPI or it can act as a pure CS client  not handling any H/W reader, and serving the DVBAPI.

Yes, but I doubt the TS had that in mind.

E1 had a mechanism that you could assign and switch softcams to channels, which is different from having them both running, and cascading.

E1 could do that, because it had a single DVB-S tuner design, so there was never more than one datastream than needed to be processed. This is no longer the case with E2.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Cccam-oscam #6 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,073 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 7 May 2019 - 11:08

Hi,

And the question is why do you need this, since I think that OScam can do all that CCcam does, so OScam is self-sufficient.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Cccam-oscam #7 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 7 May 2019 - 12:25

And the question is why do you need this

I think because you can't... ;)

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Cccam-oscam #8 zbylozbylo

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 May 2019 - 16:06

And the question is why do you need this

I think because you can't... ;)

Hi, I know that oscam can do it, but I noticed that in the Pur E2 they have such a set and that's why I asked this question.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users