pvr nfs

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 10 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 sugus4me

• 3 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 9 juni 2019 - 16:06

Hi everyone,

I installed OpenPLi 6.2 on my box and added an NFS share for movies. Movie locations were configured according to the wiki. The recording seems to work, files show up on my NFS share and I can watch them fine on my computer. However, when I go into "Movie home" menu it's empty and I can't find anything I see on the disk.

Any ideas of what could be wrong here?

thanks

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #2 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5790 berichten

+186
Excellent

Geplaatst op 9 juni 2019 - 16:18

could you place a screenshot, easiest is using webif

https://wiki.openpli...eaks#Screenshot

https://wiki.openpli.org/Webif

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68559 berichten

+1737
Excellent

Geplaatst op 9 juni 2019 - 16:22

Chances are you're looking at the default movie location, which is /media/hdd, which is not where your recordings are.

So you need to navigate to where your share is mounted.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #4 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13623 berichten

+212
Excellent

Geplaatst op 9 juni 2019 - 17:56

try see in /mnt/net/... or /media/net/...

Kdo nic nedělá, nic nezkazí!

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #5 sugus4me

• 3 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2019 - 13:14

Thanks for the feedback, how would I navigate in this menu? I can't seem to choose any location in there, this is how it looks like: http://ktk.netlabs.o.../screenshot.jpg

I've set the default movie location to /media/mnt/nostromo/ which is my server. All other recording options point to the "default location".

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #6 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5790 berichten

+186
Excellent

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2019 - 13:24

...how do you get to this menu?

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #7 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68559 berichten

+1737
Excellent

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2019 - 15:58

According to that screenshot, the TS is using EMC, not the built-in movie list. We don't offer EMC in the feeds...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #8 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5790 berichten

+186
Excellent

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2019 - 16:06

Ah I never ever heard of it ;)

@TS you don't need a plugin like EMC to access the share, on the remote control there should be something like "media or pvr" press it and you should access the local and share locations.

Veranderd door 40H3X, 10 juni 2019 - 16:06

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #9 sugus4me

• 3 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2019 - 22:03

ok thanks for the explanation. Never saw that either, I switched box and now I seem to get that on mv PVR button :-D. What is BMC and is there another way to get into the normal movie menu?

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #10 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68559 berichten

+1737
Excellent

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2019 - 22:19

EMC is Enhanced Movie Center. If is not standard in an OpenPLi image, and I don't think we have in feeds, so you much have installed it yourself, manually?

If that happens when you press the PVR button, chances are installing EMC has hijacked that key, or infobar functions (if you're lucky) or overwritten system files (of your not).

The only way to get the normal functionality back is to remove it. You can try uninstalling from the plugins menu (and restarting after you've done that), if that fails, you may have to flash it.

Re: Recording to NFS share works but can't see them in "Movie home" #11 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46951 berichten

+541
Excellent

Geplaatst op 11 juni 2019 - 09:31

EMC is notorious for overwriting existing python source files from enigma.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvr, nfs

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers