TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 frank087234

• 178 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:36

Best Multimedia plugin on the market since 2013 , completely free by mfaraj ( Thanks for continued support)

NEW features

screenshot-691.png

New ssskeyboard ( samsamsam design)

screenshot-686.png

screenshot-688.png

All thanks go to Main Developer ( mfaraj), coders, opesboy, Yassinov, and Rygsoft.)

Edited by WanWizard, 26 August 2019 - 15:24.
Removed link: contains copyrighted code, with is against our forum rules

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #2 amjad100

• 1 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:54

Thank youu

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #3 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 5 July 2019 - 19:16

Hi mick80

sorry for delay but until version 14 stable

Hey mfaraj57, it looks like more addons were affected by your latest updates. So far, I've noticed videomediaset is now on the fritz (it won't even start), as well as skylinewebcam. As for userm3uplayer, the list of links in the iptvlist file is retrieved and displayed but none of the videos will play, despite being all of them direct links who played just fine in earlier versions

i reshaped diigostream now,try it from iptv section

seem something missed because only few links displayed

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #4 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 9 July 2019 - 08:52

Thank you, mfaraj57. I'll check out TSmedia 14 as soon as I get a chance and will report back to you.

Did you also manage to fix those YouTube issues in TSmedia 14? I mean music videos only playing in SD over the past few months.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #5 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:59

what,s wrong with this resolution

screenshot-727.png

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 10 July 2019 - 14:05

Nothing, normal 720p resolution? A lot of the German public HD channels broadcast in this resolution.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #7 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 10 July 2019 - 19:14

what,s wrong with this resolution
screenshot-727.png

Yeah, that's fine! But I was in fact talking about the resolution issues I described a few months back, which affected TSmedia 13. As I said, I still haven't had a chance to try out TSmedia 14, and that's why I was asking. I guess I didn't make myself clear enough, as I only mentioned TSmedia 14 in my previous post. My bad! Anyway, glad to hear that's fixed

Edited by mick80, 10 July 2019 - 19:17.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #8 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:36

Nothing, normal 720p resolution? A lot of the German public HD channels broadcast in this resolution.

yes but expect from xt7500 openpli 7.1 to show 1920*1080

as same settings for youtube quality selected in dreambox 920 box with openatv

screenshot-729.png

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #9 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:53

For 1920x1080 youtube support the hardware from the box need to support vp9 codec. Broadcom did stop the support. So with newer drivers it’s Game over. Unless you use older drivers or the manufacturer does not follow the rules. In addition the plugin must also recognize the capability

Edited by littlesat, 11 July 2019 - 06:55.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #10 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 11 July 2019 - 07:05

drivers could be reasonable explanation but also i think about youtube-dl version shipped with both images as youttube-dl is responsible for extracting the maximum resolution avaibale for given youtube quality settings

Edited by mfaraj57, 11 July 2019 - 07:05.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #11 Matrix10

• 338 posts

+27
Good

Posted 11 July 2019 - 19:27

@mfaraj57,

Let me ask you,
It does not work on VU + based images.
Are you able to do something for them?

It is impossible to download add-ons.
Many users  ask us about the plugin.

Rgd MX

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #12 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 11 July 2019 - 19:45

welcome matrix

typically, TSmedia should run in any enigma2 box

it is strange thau you said it is not running

i am running smoothly,now in with vu solo2 backhole last build however has problems with minor problems because still blakhole is using old version of twisted web pachage(13.0)

running now with vusolo se openpli very smoothly.

if you have specific problem in setup,running the plugin or addon setup please give details to see where is the problem 

Edited by mfaraj57, 11 July 2019 - 19:46.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #13 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 11 July 2019 - 20:18

hi meck80

i think you are right,the played resolution in my dm920 openatv for same youtube clip is not same for TSmedia selected settings,mean changing from time to time,it is ok in the morning and it was true hd while now in the evening it is sd as you have said

i think the problem is image problem as TSmedia has no role in selecting the resolution

and as i have tesed with openpli no such behavior

xt7500 openpli 7.1

selected quality

selected youtube clip

screenshot-733.png

screenshot-734.png

it is ok,no problem openpli 7.1 and resolution played as selected

sometimes same yotube clips played with sd 720 resolution and in another time played normally with 1920 resolution

i think the displayed resolution wrong while the actual played is the true one 1920.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #14 Matrix10

• 338 posts

+27
Good

Posted 11 July 2019 - 21:28

welcome matrix

typically, TSmedia should run in any enigma2 box

it is strange thau you said it is not running

i am running smoothly,now in with vu solo2 backhole last build however has problems with minor problems because still blakhole is using old version of twisted web pachage(13.0)

running now with vusolo se openpli very smoothly.

if you have specific problem in setup,running the plugin or addon setup please give details to see where is the problem 

I'm glad to see you're still active for the satellite community...

Tested with Duo 4K

Short test
all problems are related to downloading addons
Changing the download method in TSmedia settings does not help.

I know that the problem is in old packs and libs
in VU + coding.
Unfortunately, we have such a situation with many extras and plugins.
Nor am I happy with that.

from my log after a short testing

main error i have find in logs >>>>AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_parse'

[TS downloader] Installing package with type 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/libinstaller/multiinstaller.py", line 98, in startDownload
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/libinstaller/multiinstaller.py", line 355, in tryNextPackage
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Downloader.py", line 40, in __init__
    scheme, host, port, path = client._parse(url)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_parse'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method EnigmaOutput.write of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method eLabel.eLabel_setText of <bound method BhAnalogic.changed of <bound method BhAnalogic.changed of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method Bhclock.changed of <bound method Bhclock.changed of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method eGauge.eGauge_setValue of <bound method eLabel.eLabel_setText of <bound method Label.changed of <bound method Label.changed of <bound method Label.changed of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method eLabel.eLabel_setText of <bound method eLabel.eLabel_setText of <bound method Bhclock.changed of <bound method Bhclock.changed of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method eGauge.eGauge_setValue of <bound method eLabel.eLabel_setText of <bound method Label.changed of <bound method Label.changed of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method eLabel.eLabel_setText of <bound method E2iVirtualKeyBoard.swit
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings

====================================================

/plugin.py", line 723, in selectionChanged
IndexError: list index out of range
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/libinstaller/plugin.py", line 723, in selectionChanged
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/libinstaller/plugin.py", line 723, in selectionChanged
action ->  ColorActions red
self.ipklistxxx []
action ->  SetupActions cancel
action ->  OkCancelActions cancel
[Picload] decode thread ... got quit msg
thread joined 0

Edited by Matrix10, 11 July 2019 - 21:33.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #15 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 11 July 2019 - 22:01

@matrix

i think these problems are due to using old versions of TSmedia or not updated.to check for that

install last updated TSmedia by this telnet command

wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSmedia/software_official/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

restart enigma2 and see,should all errors mentioned cleared now

Edited by mfaraj57, 11 July 2019 - 22:02.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #16 Matrix10

• 338 posts

+27
Good

Posted 12 July 2019 - 18:46

Thanks,

I reinstalled it even though it was a good version.
The error is the same.

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/pltools.py", line 318, in getboxinfo
AttributeError: About instance has no attribute 'getGStreamerVersionString'
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/pltools.py", line 369, in logdata
NameError: global name 'fb' is not defined
filedate= 2019-03-02 00:00:00
filedate= 2019-04-19 00:00:00
filedate= 2019-07-06 00:00:00
self.ipklistxxx [('cb01info 1.1.4   466.54 KB', <enigma.gPixmapPtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< gPixmap > *' at 0x89f721e8> >, None, 'install', 'International_cb01info_1.1.4   466.54 KB', datetime.datetime(2019, 3, 2, 0, 0), '\n*****************************\ninternational_cb01info_1.1.4\nsubsection:italy\ngroup:movies\nratings:4\n\nName:CB01-Info\nVersion:1.1.4\nAuthor:TSmedia Team\nDescription:videos from https://www.cb01.info/\n*****************************\n' <enigma.gPixmapPtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< gPixmap > *' at 0x89dece78> >), ('hostaltadefinizione01 1.0.0   67.84 KB', <enigma.gPixmapPtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< gPixmap > *' at 0x89f721e8> >, None, 'install', 'International_hostaltadefinizione01_1.0.0   67.84 KB', datetime.datetime(2019, 4, 19, 0, 0), '\n*****************************\ninternational_hostaltadefinizione01_1.0.0\nsubsection:italy\ngroup:movies\nratings:3\n\nName:altadefinizione01\nVersion:1.0.0\nAuthor:TSmedia Team\nDescription:videos from\n*****************************\n', <enigma.gPixmapPtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< gPixmap > *' at 0x89decec0> >), ('tantifilm 1.0.1   444.54 KB', <enigma.gPixmapPtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< gPixmap > *' at 0x89f721e8> >, None, 'install', 'International_tantifilm_1.0.1   444.54 KB', datetime.datetime(2019, 3, 1, 0, 0), '\n*****************************\ninternational_tantifilm_1.0.1\nsubsection:italy\ngroup:movies\nratings:5\n\nName:Tantifilm\nVersion:1.0.1\nAuthor:TSmedia Team\nDescription:videos from\n*****************************\n', <enigma.gPixmapPtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< gPixmap > *' at 0x89dece60> >), ('videomediaset 2.0.0   227.32 KB', <enigma.gPixmapPtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< gPixmap > *' at 0x89f721e8> >, None, 'install', 'International_videomediaset_2.0.0   227.32 KB', datetime.datetime(2019, 7, 6, 0, 0), '\n*****************************\ninternational_videomediaset_2.0.0\nsubsection:italy\ngroup:movies\nratings:4\n\nName:Video Mediaset\nVersion:2.0.0\nAuthor:phate89, aracnoz\nDescription:All your favorite shows are available to you the day after the airing Tv. Last night you missed your favorite TV drama? No problem, you can finally see her comfortably on KODI whenever you want.\n*****************************\n', <enigma.gPixmapPtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< gPixmap > *' at 0x89dece78> >)]
action ->  SetupActions ok
action ->  ColorActions green
==================
[TS downloader] Installing package with type 
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/libinstaller/multiinstaller.py", line 98, in startDownload
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/libinstaller/multiinstaller.py", line 355, in tryNextPackage
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Downloader.py", line 40, in __init__
    scheme, host, port, path = client._parse(url)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_parse'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method EnigmaOutput.write of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method StaticText.onShow of <bound method BhAnalogic.changed of <bound method BhAnalogic.changed of <bound method BhAnalogic.changed of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method Bhclock.changed of <bound method Bhclock.changed of <bound method CList.__call__ of <bound method eGauge.eGauge_setValue of <bound method eLabel.eLabel_setText of <bound method Label.changed of <bound method Label.changed of <bound method Label.changed of <bound method Label.changed of <bound method CList.__call__ of <unbound method eLabel.eLabel_setText>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,()) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #17 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 12 July 2019 - 19:41

Then give the info about your box and image and version to test tomorrow and to see what is the problem.

I know Tsmedia have torubles with blackhole but i fixed these errors since longtime and more complaints in my forum about these errors.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #18 Matrix10

• 338 posts

+27
Good

Posted 12 July 2019 - 22:06

Then give the info about your box and image and version to test tomorrow and to see what is the problem.

I know Tsmedia have torubles with blackhole but i fixed these errors since longtime and more complaints in my forum about these errors.

Thanks,

Black Hole 3.0.9 .

all 4k receivers have the same problem.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #19 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:26

hi meck80

i think you are right,the played resolution in my dm920 openatv for same youtube clip is not same for TSmedia selected settings,mean changing from time to time,it is ok in the morning and it was true hd while now in the evening it is sd as you have said

i think the problem is image problem as TSmedia has no role in selecting the resolution

and as i have tesed with openpli no such behavior

Hey mfaraj57, thanks for the thorough explanation. :thumbs-up:

So, I finally got around to upgrading to TSmedia 14 and I'm loving it! Still, aside from Diigo, which you have already fixed and works fine in version 14, there are quite a few other old addons I had been using for years in previous versions all the way up to 13.1 that are now kaput in 14. They either show an error message or even crash the box right away when trying to launch them.

I totally understand what you said about your discontinuing support for kodi-format addons and so on, and I don't want to impose on you to try and have all of them fixed as well. So, I was wondering, is there any chance I could re-install 13.1 to keep using those addons while also holding on to 14 without them conflicting with one another? I mean, would it be possible for you to slightly tweak the ipk package for version 13.1 so that it would install to a different folder than version 14? Thanks in advance.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #20 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:51

Hi mick80

i care about Italian addons to run with version 14 and even addons with kodi-format i can converted them to TSmedia format

however most addons need some minor editing to be compatible with version 14 

i remember some of them but if you list these addons for me again will be good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users