• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 7 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 hazelebach

• 3 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 13 juli 2019 - 16:28

Hi,

I have a VU+SOLO2 with 2 sat tuners. and running on OPENPLi 7.1

when I have set a timer to record on channel X and am watching Channel Y, when the recording begins I cannot switch channels anymore. I can, but the screen stays black.

When I stop or remove the timer, I can switch channels again. (The same when I recording and watching Channel X).

Any suggestions if this has something to do with the settings?

Tuners are both set to "auto"

(I had the same problem when on OPENPLi 4.x) before.

The "satman" told me to upgrade to OPENPLi 7.1 and told me the problem would have been solved????? So..... No

Bijgevoegde Bestanden

Re: Unable to switch channels while recording on a VU+SOLO2 #2 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5782 berichten

+186
Excellent

Geplaatst op 13 juli 2019 - 16:48

And both tuners are connected to a separate coax cable that goes to our LNB? And what's your tuner configuration?

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

Re: Unable to switch channels while recording on a VU+SOLO2 #3 hazelebach

• 3 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 14 juli 2019 - 10:50

Both tuners are connected with a separate coax cable coming directly from the LNB.
Tuner config on both tuners is:

Diseq A/B/C/D
Sat 19.2E 23.5E 28.2E 13.0E

Re: Unable to switch channels while recording on a VU+SOLO2 #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6046 berichten

+256
Excellent

Geplaatst op 14 juli 2019 - 11:32

If you have a shortcut in your cable on tuner B, it prevents the DiseqC to work so you can only watch channels connected to your DiseqC port A (19.2E).

When recording your tuner A is busy so it tries to switch to tuner B to display the channel, but you have a problem on your tuner B cable I think.

Switch the cable between tuner A and tuner B and test if you can access all the channels on every satellite.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Unable to switch channels while recording on a VU+SOLO2 #5 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27380 berichten

+393
Excellent

Geplaatst op 14 juli 2019 - 11:32

Have you ever tested the tuners one by one by first deactivating tuner 1 and zap from channel to channel and if this works, activate tuner 1 again and deactivate tuner 2 and again zap from channel to channel?

It might be that one tuner isn’t working properly or some issue with plugs, cable or even the LNB. This test is therefor only for troubleshooting.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: Unable to switch channels while recording on a VU+SOLO2 #6 hazelebach

• 3 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 14 juli 2019 - 14:08

Ok thnx for the answers. I will do the testing AFTER the Wimbledon Finals

Re: Unable to switch channels while recording on a VU+SOLO2 #7 alabama

• 314 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 15 juli 2019 - 15:55

On solo2, the first Tuner is "Tuner B", as far as I know.

I use the Loopthrough plugin (enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-loopthrough-solo2_1.3_vusolo2.ipk)

There is anything wrong with "nimmanager".

I don't know if that helps at your problem.

current active Boxes:

Zgemma H7S, Vuuno4kse, Vuduo4kse & Octagon SF8008 @ Astra 19,2° & Hotbird 13°

Re: Unable to switch channels while recording on a VU+SOLO2 #8 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56123 berichten

+685
Excellent

Geplaatst op 15 juli 2019 - 17:45

.... in between answer given...

Veranderd door littlesat, 15 juli 2019 - 17:45

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VU+SOLO2, Openpli 7.1, recording, swithcing channels

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers