Openpli V6.1 Network problem

Network mounting mount openpli6

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leonlive

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 August 2019 - 18:15

For some reason after flashing and go from openpli V2 to openpli V6 on my DM500 HD still working but...

It's disappear from my network but is visible from my router.

It's still all folders accesible from webinterface "Openweb" and from any other ftp software like DCC or totalcommander, but I don't see my full DM500 HD in my network!

WHY???

Before this Flash i have full access to full box.

I don'T ever mount any point in my old image i don'T use mount system, just enjoyed the box in network.

To use Openweb interface to get f.e. a music and movies from my HDD is a PAIN!!!

and that with basic web explorer with a 10Mb/s???

I have before the maximum of 25 Mb/s.

Why???

Everyone that have some experience please let me know.

I don't touched nothing in my routers or computers.

More of than:

IF I try to set up CIFS mounting with pass -->> whatever i want or not she give me no option to pass trough without a pass first,

and second, stay all the time one HIDDEN symbol!

WHY???

Re: Openpli V6.1 Network problem #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 22 August 2019 - 18:18

There is no OpenPLi 6 for a DM500HD, the last image we made for this box was OpenPLi 4.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Openpli V6.1 Network problem #3 leonlive

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 August 2019 - 20:12

There is no OpenPLi 6 for a DM500HD, the last image we made for this box was OpenPLi 4.

Ok, and this should solve all network problem?

How about a solution??

OR some kind of tips ;) - quick and straight to the point. :) 

I have enough from the "WAR" with Jet Lee and Jason Statham, from "TRON" and traces from Bill Gates and google :P

Maybe I have enough possibility more helpful To Be when I help people indeed - than to be opponent just for an idea,

or I have enough base to experiment from hard-ware and soft -ware :);

However the network problem is more about a soft -problem related, not a privilege what kind of machine you have or platform.

I'm for simple things - I will not searching the point how to mount the point and use the Computer -

more I'm for Exploring the maximum possibility of this Box - f.e. just implant some type of hard-drive or SSD.

Let say it I have find the simple way how to install a SSD in one DM (original or clone doesn't mother for me) without to change the Power supply of this Box or, to buy an adapter that usually needed one eSATA cable :) .

For me a one 25Mb/s data transfer is enough to use this SSD in triple action -when recording or when just transfer the data from Disk to computer - or both of them.

:)

I don't need the special software from "Japhar" or another's that official or unofficial support the openpli or DM - I can put every image in my Box without something special.

But the network stay exactly in the same way for "Ferrari", Sim V2.1 or 2.10 or just V2 or whatever another SIM ist.

In  the end,

The Openpli (V6.1) image is pretty cool for me and that's is the reason why I need to use him and to resolve this little scratch

So I pleased everyone that have some info what can be the reason for this problem or already have similar just to point me in right direction.

Thank you! :)

Re: Openpli V6.1 Network problem #4 mimisiku

• 5,458 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 23 August 2019 - 21:23

You are barking on the wrong tree.... OpenPli 6.x does not exist for this box! It comes from another source so you should direct your question to them. OpenPli 4.0 is the last supported version for this box and probably works fine networkwise..
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: Openpli V6.1 Network problem #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 24 August 2019 - 02:27

Ok, and this should solve all network problem?

How about a solution??

OR some kind of tips ;) - quick and straight to the point. :)

How can we create a solution if we don't know the problem, and we can't find the problem because you're using something that does not exist, and has never existed.

There is a reason why we have retired the old entry level DMM boxes...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Network, mounting, mount, openpli6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users