Photo

Vu+Duo2 problem with sound

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Serjoga

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 November 2019 - 14:27

On duo2 I have problems with sound on channels. I make my prioritary languages on channels who use many languages. First latvian, next russian. Make Prefer audio track stored by servise and is nothing... On gstreamer always russian or original start. On serviceapp always first started. Can you fix this? Because on my dm920 and openvision image who based on pli all working fine.

Thanks!

Re: Vu+Duo2 problem with sound #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 5 November 2019 - 14:40

Would be handy if the people that addressed this would actually contribute their fixes back upstream, so we don't have to waste time reinventing wheels... 

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Vu+Duo2 problem with sound #3 Serjoga

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 November 2019 - 15:04

I dont know where and what need fix. I only found this bug and informed You. Sorry!

Re: Vu+Duo2 problem with sound #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 5 November 2019 - 15:50

No need to be sorry.

I'm just a bit annoyed that other people borrow our source and with that our time and effort, then address an issue we've missed, and not contribute that fix back... :(

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Vu+Duo2 problem with sound #5 Serjoga

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 November 2019 - 15:59

Informed please when you fix this!

Re: Vu+Duo2 problem with sound #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 5 November 2019 - 16:29

I won't fix anything, I am not a developer. 

Re: Vu+Duo2 problem with sound #7 Serjoga

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 November 2019 - 16:54

Then why doyou answer??? :D Come others and helps. If you dont can helps, not need come and bla bal bal. Good by

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users