Photo

PLIHD skin, with animationSetup function

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 antonio215

• 41 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 November 2019 - 21:17

hi to all, I would like to know if, and possible, configure the skin plihd with this plugin, (animationSetup), I noticed that the other images have this function, I tried to take the plugin
from the other images, to put it in PLIHD, but it didn't work.
do you have any solution ??

Re: PLIHD skin, with animationSetup function #2 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 6 November 2019 - 22:38

What does an animation add... beside to making you more nervous by browsing the menu’s..? Most other images having this feature already disabled it by default as far I know...
We’re trying to keep it simple quick and easy... and indeed our e2 does not support animation.

Edited by littlesat, 6 November 2019 - 22:39.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: PLIHD skin, with animationSetup function #3 antonio215

• 41 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 November 2019 - 22:33

What does an animation add... beside to making you more nervous by browsing the menu’s..? Most other images having this feature already disabled it by default as far I know...
We’re trying to keep it simple quick and easy... and indeed our e2 does not support animation.

friend, I said it because I think it would make it more beautiful, besides evaluating image openpli (it was like before I had written the bootvideo on en that nobody wanted, but everyone was looking for it)
and then animationsetup as I said it would make it more beautiful openpli

Re: PLIHD skin, with animationSetup function #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,073 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 9 November 2019 - 22:05

Not it will not be more beautiful, this will just turn menu into X-Mas tree. This will just turn the GUI into something upsetting and it's not ergonomic.

When you navigate on your Smartphone do you have animated menu?

They have people dedicated to create the user experience through the GUI and they don't choose to have such animation.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users