MX3 Air mouse on OpenPli 7.2

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 7 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 didozgemma

• 106 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 15 november 2019 - 14:49

Hi, does anyone use a MX3 Air mouse (https://www.aliexpre....27424c4d8jOFYF) on a satellite receiver and OpenPli 7.2?
I need keymap.xml for MX3 or the exact button code file or learn program in Pli to find out the exact ones.
In Win PC , I use learn prog for MX3 pack (published in kodi forums), but codes are different.
I write some lines in original keymap.xml - some buttons started working as I wanted,  but still not every is fine.
Any help is welcome.

Mutant HD60_Zgemma H9S_Max HD_30W--56E

Re: MX3 Air mouse on OpenPli 7.2 #2 didozgemma

• 106 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 28 november 2019 - 10:19

I am attaching several files (keymap.xml and my settings for hotkey) for using the MX3 remote control. Most likely there are errors and more files need to be modified, but for me everything is OK except for the 3 buttons. I need to figure out how and where to describe left and right mouse buttons and how to learn zoom in and out buttons from the enigma. If anyone has a more info please share.
I hope the information is useful for all.

Bijgevoegde Bestanden

Re: MX3 Air mouse on OpenPli 7.2 #3 sofrenic

• 2 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 24 februari 2020 - 19:17

Do the basic functions work. Calling menu, forward back, left right zaping, volume + - ,,,.

Re: MX3 Air mouse on OpenPli 7.2 #4 didozgemma

• 106 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 25 februari 2020 - 10:11

Do the basic functions work. Calling menu, forward back, left right zaping, volume + - ,,,.

Yes , letters, numbers and almost all buttons. There are several that need to be described in the keymap.xml (only 1or 2 buttons I couldn't find and describe).

It is best for some developer to correctly describe all the MX3 buttons and add it as an option when choosing a default RC or work both (MX3 and original). I hope it will be useful for many people.

Re: MX3 Air mouse on OpenPli 7.2 #5 sofrenic

• 2 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 25 februari 2020 - 18:46

You just replaced your existing keymap with this one in  usr/share/enigma2/

I'll try with OpenPli 4 release WETEKPLAY 20191216 sdcard so I report the result, thanks for your effort :)

Thanks Open Pli for continuing to please Wetekplay receiver owners with their support

Veranderd door sofrenic, 25 februari 2020 - 18:50

Re: MX3 Air mouse on OpenPli 7.2 #6 didozgemma

• 106 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 26 februari 2020 - 10:44

You just replaced your existing keymap with this one in  usr/share/enigma2/

I'll try with OpenPli 4 release WETEKPLAY 20191216 sdcard so I report the result, thanks for your effort :)

Thanks Open Pli for continuing to please Wetekplay receiver owners with their support

NO, you must inclode some rows in specific places. For example [<key id="KEY_COMPOSE" mapto="cancel" flags="mr"/>] -this key is mapped as [exit]or [cancel].[<key id="KEY_HOMEPAGE" mapto="menu" flags="mr"/>]- this key is mapped as [menu] and etc...

This keymap.xml which I have posted is for Mut@nt HD 60 and OpenPli 7.2 and is exemplary. You can also add buttons in menu/hotkey.Good luck.

Re: MX3 Air mouse on OpenPli 7.2 #7 didozgemma

• 106 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 10 april 2020 - 10:56

Add info. 

In input devices MX3 is recognizes as two devices HID 05ac:0256. The kernel has data for this device.

I installed evtest on box. It can get the correct names and codes of the buttons on the remote control MX3.Bijlage  mx3_evtest.txt   10,93K   9 Aantal bijlagen

The questions to the developers are:

1. Where is it right to describe the actions of the MX3? (Changes to keymap.xml? - I think it's not a good idea because they will disappear during the update).

2. Can a plugin for MX3 be made? (I can't - my knowledge of python is weak).

3. Is it possible to work original and MX3 remote together? (As it is with me now).

Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Re: MX3 Air mouse on OpenPli 7.2 #8 didozgemma

• 106 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 13 april 2020 - 09:32

Add info. 

In input devices MX3 is recognizes as two devices HID 05ac:0256. The kernel has data for this device.

I installed evtest on box. It can get the correct names and codes of the buttons on the remote control MX3.attachicon.gifmx3_evtest.txt

The questions to the developers are:

1. Where is it right to describe the actions of the MX3? (Changes to keymap.xml? - I think it's not a good idea because they will disappear during the update).

2. Can a plugin for MX3 be made? (I can't - my knowledge of python is weak).

3. Is it possible to work original and MX3 remote together? (As it is with me now).

Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Edit13.04.2020. - I can't edit my previous post - "You do not have permission for this action" - why?

Add picture with codes of MX3. (for exampe if I add KEY_ZOOMIN in keymap.xml - box can't load enigma2 - cyclical restart - why?).The situation is similar in OpenSpa and OpenATV. I see that there is not much interest from the developers on the topic, but guidelines for where to make changes or an explanation will at least be welcome.

Bijgevoegde Bestanden

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers