←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

openpli 4.0 vu+duo old

kalov765's Photo kalov765 5 Dec 2019

Hello

I'm looking for the latest image openpli 4.0 for the vu + duo

WanWizard's Photo WanWizard 5 Dec 2019

We only support the current and previous release. OpenPLi 4 is end-of-life, en no longer online (both image and feeds).

FRAP's Photo FRAP 5 Dec 2019

Hello

Why do you need her? Are you a collector? :) If you are a collector, indicate this version the time of its creation. Number YEAR DAY OF THE WEEK

kalov765's Photo kalov765 5 Dec 2019

Hello

Why do you need her? Are you a collector? :) If you are a collector, indicate this version the time of its creation. Number YEAR DAY OF THE WEEK

openpli 6.2 plants sometimes, because the memory of the vu + duo is small

FRAP's Photo FRAP 5 Dec 2019

Hello

Do not be discouraged !!!! Boxes become obsolete (You can buy a new one) It's sad that we are getting outdated

Taykun345's Photo Taykun345 7 Dec 2019

Hello

Face it. Duo1 is old box, which was back in the day very capable box. Nowadays, you get better receiver for less than 100 euros (zgemma for example). I have one in my working room but I will have to replace it. As you said it, not enough memory and I think capacitors are failing again. Too big and too hot box, not worth it anymore.