Photo

Plugins needed for OpenPli

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sta

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 December 2019 - 00:52

Hello to all the forum and merry Xmas to all.
I've formatted my good old DM800se, using the latest build (openpli-4-release-dm800se-20191216).
Sadly, I noticed after the installation that the 3rdparty feed of the image, is no more available, so I'm unable to download two plugins who I previuously used on the box:
enigma2-plugin-extensions-flashexpander_pli_0.1_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-swapmanager_1.0-r2_all.ipk

I've searched and found over the net some similar ipk, but honestly I do not trust them and I prefer to download the oriignals Pli's feeds versions.
Can someone who owns these ipk upload it to the forum please?
It would be a great thing to save all these unavailable packets to an alternative cloud/mirror of the old feed, so the owners of these old boxes, can still use them with the good and timeless Pli4.
Sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language. Thank you for all the work you do for the community.

Re: Plugins needed for OpenPli #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,508 posts

+1,733
Excellent

Posted 25 December 2019 - 01:11

Sadly, I noticed after the installation that the 3rdparty feed of the image, is no more available, so I'm unable to download two plugins who I previuously used on the box:

Hmm, didn't think of rebuilding those after our server crash of last week. Let me see if I can fix that.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Plugins needed for OpenPli #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,508 posts

+1,733
Excellent

Posted 25 December 2019 - 01:41

The 3rd-party feed for OpenPLi 4 should be back online.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Plugins needed for OpenPli #4 sta

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 December 2019 - 21:34

Blazing fast response. The feed is now perfectly working. Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users