Play Audio CD on Hisilicon chip Zgemma H9 Combo

servicehisilicon cdaudio cda

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 7 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 mruckert

• 7 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 14 januari 2020 - 18:26

Hi I have a problem playing audi CD' on my zgemma H9 combo.

The CD is recognized and the correct playlist file in /media/audiocd/ is created.

But selecting a track from the playlist and pressing OK I just get a "format not supported" error.

I can play the cd using for examle

gst-launch-1.0 cdiocddasrc track=5 ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! alsasink

so the CD is OK and a working software is there,

Running enigma2 in debugging mode, it says

... playing 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:/media/audiocd/track-02.cda
10:28:21.9231 ../servicehisilicon.cpp:709 eServiceHisilicon [eServiceHisilicon] construct!
10:28:21.9232 ../servicehisilicon.cpp:755 eServiceHisilicon [eServiceHisilicon] uri=/media/audiocd/track-02.cda
10:28:21.9424 ../servicehisilicon.cpp:532 netlink_event [eServiceHisilicon] error 6

It seems like the playing request uri=/media/audiocd/track-02.cda is correctly passed to servicehisilicon.cpp

and there, it is unable to play a cda file.

Is there a way to redirect the playing request to something like the gst-launch line above?

Can I install any other player plugin that would take precedence over the servicehisilicon application?

Any help is appreciated

Martin

Re: Play Audio CD on Hisilicon chip Zgemma H9 Combo #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68312 berichten

+1719
Excellent

Geplaatst op 14 januari 2020 - 18:32

HiSilicon boxes don't use gstreamer, but some ffmpeg contraption, which I doubt works for audio media. Weird that gst-launch is even installed.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Play Audio CD on Hisilicon chip Zgemma H9 Combo #3 mrvica

• 1218 berichten

+80
Good

Geplaatst op 14 januari 2020 - 18:39

I think he needs cdfs.ko in /lib/modules/......./extra/

Veranderd door mrvica, 14 januari 2020 - 18:41

Re: Play Audio CD on Hisilicon chip Zgemma H9 Combo #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68312 berichten

+1719
Excellent

Geplaatst op 14 januari 2020 - 19:10

I doubt that, since the cd mounts fine.

Our servicemp3 supports the cda format (https://github.com/O...icemp3.cpp#L562) through gsteamer, servicehisilicon doesn't.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Play Audio CD on Hisilicon chip Zgemma H9 Combo #5 mruckert

• 7 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 15 januari 2020 - 16:25

I took the gstreamer support from the openatv image for the h9 combo. So I had the gstreamer stuff on the machine for testing. But its just for testing because I would like to stick with the simpler OpenPli installation. So it just demonstrates that it is not a kernel or mount problem. It seems to be a servicehisilicon problem.

Now can I change the enigma2 scripts so that playing a cda file will no longer invoke servicehisilicon but some other software that plays an audio track using a cda file?

Martin

Re: Play Audio CD on Hisilicon chip Zgemma H9 Combo #6 mruckert

• 7 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 15 januari 2020 - 16:36

I doubt that, since the cd mounts fine.

Our servicemp3 supports the cda format (https://github.com/O...icemp3.cpp#L562) through gsteamer, servicehisilicon doesn't.

That looks interesting. Can I modify the enigma2 scripts to invoke the servicemp3 script instead of the servicehisilicon script in case of a .cda uri?

Martin

Re: Play Audio CD on Hisilicon chip Zgemma H9 Combo #7 rantanplan

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1763 berichten

+81
Good

Geplaatst op 15 januari 2020 - 17:34

https://github.com/z...cehisilicon.cpp

If you build yourself, you could just try it out.
Add and test locally.
Will work for sure since ffmpeg can handle it easily.

Re: Play Audio CD on Hisilicon chip Zgemma H9 Combo #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68312 berichten

+1719
Excellent

Geplaatst op 15 januari 2020 - 18:38

And if you've fixed it, don't forget to send a pull request back to Zgemma, so everyone can enjoy your handywork... :)

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers