Photo

IMDb - Issue

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 zigzag

• 174 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 January 2020 - 13:17

Hi, can i ask if it is at all possible for OpenPli to fix the IMDb feature/plugin please?

The version which is available on the OpenPli 7.2 image, and other versions too i imagine,

has not worked for a long time yet the Pur-E2 images have an excellent version which

works very well.

Is it not possible for OpenPli to offer a working version of IMDb?

Re: IMDb - Issue #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,508 posts

+1,733
Excellent

Posted 26 January 2020 - 15:33

Is being worked on.

The basic lookup works again, but there are a few issues remaining. When done I'll check if it can be backported into 7.2 without issues.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: IMDb - Issue #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,508 posts

+1,733
Excellent

Posted 26 January 2020 - 21:11

p.s. the version used in Pur-E2 is the plugin from Franc, see the discussion here: https://forums.openp...lugin-by-franc/

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: IMDb - Issue #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,070 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 26 January 2020 - 22:16

You can also install this one:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmbd

Which is working fine.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: IMDb - Issue #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,508 posts

+1,733
Excellent

Posted 26 January 2020 - 22:23

That only gives my russian text?

Re: IMDb - Issue #6 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,070 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 28 January 2020 - 18:47

You need to configure it properly.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: IMDb - Issue #7 zigzag

• 174 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 January 2020 - 23:15

p.s. the version used in Pur-E2 is the plugin from Franc, see the discussion here: https://forums.openp...lugin-by-franc/

There are actually two versions of IMDb in the Pur-E2 image.

The first one, which i am refering to, is the 'normal' IMDb which comes as standard when flashing the image.

This not only gives you a synopsis and the rating but it also gives you a great deal more info such as: 'Goofs' and 'User Review'.

This is a great deal more info than the TMDb plugin offers and if this 'normal' version of IMDb could be added to OpenPli it would be great.

The other version is Franc's special version which has information available on each actor/actress as well as the synopsis but not the additional info

found in the 'normal' version.

Re: IMDb - Issue #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,508 posts

+1,733
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2020 - 10:41

That part of the plugin I have already fixed. There are still issues with the search option (crashes atm), haven't had time to look at that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users