←  [EN] Third-Party Development

Forums

»

Plugin WebMedia 17

's foto pcd 26 feb 2020

Hello Friends,

Plugin WebMedia new version 17 attached below.

Addons can be downloaded via screen 1 green and red buttons.
A number of addons are available, and more can be added if
requested. Please test and report any problems.

Regards, pcd.

Bijgevoegde Bestanden

Citeren

's foto zeros 28 feb 2020

Thanks, I will install and report in next week!  :) 

Citeren

's foto pcd 5 mrt 2020

New addons now available (install via Green button) :-

Xrysoi-1.0.1 - English/Hollywood movies with Greek subtitles
RaiTV-3.3.10 - Italian tv
Dramapk-1.0.1 - Pakistan tv

Restart enigma after install.

Regards, pcd.

Bijgevoegde Bestanden

Citeren

's foto pcd 6 mrt 2020

Sorry wrong picture in the last post, a better picture for Dramapk is attached.

Bijgevoegde Bestanden

Veranderd door pcd, 6 maart 2020 - 15:16
Citeren

's foto Frenske 6 mrt 2020

I tried this yesterday but I didn't succeed.

I wonder if showing this content is legally allowed? As I wasn't able to get it to work I wouldn't know (yet). That's why my question to you.

Citeren

's foto pcd 6 mrt 2020

@Frenske

What was the error ? Any log ? Which box and image are  you using ?

Re. legality  - I am not a legal expert. The items are suggested by users - I just do the streaming plugins. I check that the sites are publicly available with no passwords etc. Also that any adult sites do not include children or animals. Of course I cannot check every videos.

Many of the contents in WebMedia (if not most) are from youtube or youtube_dl - so I assume they are licensed for streaming.

Finally, as many long term officials in this forum would know - this is just a hobby for me (for almost 15 years now !). I do not ask for any financial contributions from the users.

If you can point out anything illegal - I will be very happy to remove the items. Regards, pcd.

Veranderd door pcd, 6 maart 2020 - 17:44
Citeren

's foto Frenske 6 mrt 2020

As I was very busy with other things I left the situation as it is and uninstalled the plugin again. I tested on a GigaBlue Trio which is not yet officially supported. If I have sufficient time I will perform another test tomorrow. 

Citeren

's foto zeros 7 mrt 2020

It doesn't work for me too, I think that vlc is wrongly configured for me (I'm not sure, do I have to change something there on vlc configuration?). No errors, box is just in stuck, if I want to download something.

Citeren