Vu+ uno 4k se update problem

Vu+ uno 4k se

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sanal

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 August 2020 - 00:06

I didn't update image of device since 30th of June. I decided to update today,  5 August via software update on device (unattended update).
Even though it is connected to 50 mbit fiber internet, I see on screen unattended update in progress and 15 minutes passed. I checked open pli server status all seems green. This used to take 3-5 minutes before
I didn't spot any notice or warning about new image update. What is the problem?

Re: Vu+ uno 4k se update problem #2 sanal

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 August 2020 - 00:29

I didn't update image of device since 30th of June. I decided to update today,  5 August via software update on device (unattended update).
Even though it is connected to 50 mbit fiber internet, I see on screen unattended update in progress and 15 minutes passed. I checked open pli server status all seems green. This used to take 3-5 minutes before
I didn't spot any notice or warning about new image update. What is the problem?

35 minutes passed and update is still in progress. I don't wait any more!

Edited by sanal, 6 August 2020 - 00:30.

Re: Vu+ uno 4k se update problem #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 6 August 2020 - 07:26

No idea without having access to the box.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Vu+ uno 4k se update problem #4 ciciol

• 157 posts

+10
Neutral

Posted 6 August 2020 - 11:51

Updating from 7.2 to 7.3?

Re: Vu+ uno 4k se update problem #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 6 August 2020 - 11:55

We have a rate limiter on the download mirrors to prevent bandwidth overloading, and that may cause some delay when it's busy, but not at that time, and not for that long.

Picons installed perhaps? Updating them is very slow if they are on a device that doesn't support symlinks (like a FAT formatted USB stick).

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Vu+ uno 4k se update problem #6 sanal

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 August 2020 - 00:14

Updating from 7.2 to 7.3?

That is right

Re: Vu+ uno 4k se update problem #7 sanal

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 August 2020 - 00:14

We have a rate limiter on the download mirrors to prevent bandwidth overloading, and that may cause some delay when it's busy, but not at that time, and not for that long.

Picons installed perhaps? Updating them is very slow if they are on a device that doesn't support symlinks (like a FAT formatted USB stick).

I don't use picons

Re: Vu+ uno 4k se update problem #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 14 August 2020 - 00:26

Does that mean you still have the problem? I can't find any evidence of your IP in the logs of the download mirrors?

Re: Vu+ uno 4k se update problem #9 sanal

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 August 2020 - 00:37

Does that mean you still have the problem? I can't find any evidence of your IP in the logs of the download mirrors?

I fixed the problem, thanks for support

Re: Vu+ uno 4k se update problem #10 Mehdij

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 January 2021 - 23:47

I fixed the problem, thanks for support

How did you fix it please?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users