←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

Errors when opkg install package ZERO 4K

daveraver's Photo daveraver 24 Nov 2020

Hi I did and upgrade looking for packages I didnt find and now when I try to install a package the message is this:

Collected errors:
 * Solver encountered 2 problem(s):
 * Problem 1/2:
 *   - nothing provides requested linux-libc-headers-dev
 * Solution 1:
 *   - do not ask to install a package providing linux-libc-headers-dev

* Problem 2/2:
 *   - nothing provides requested libc6-dev
 * Solution 1:
 *   - do not ask to install a package providing libc6-dev

Are these errors fatal and I must to reinstall/flash openpli 7.3 again on my box?

Edited by daveraver, 24 November 2020 - 20:09.

WanWizard's Photo WanWizard 24 Nov 2020

I have no clue why something on the box would require -dev packages. What package has that dependency?

daveraver's Photo daveraver 25 Nov 2020

any package I try to install by console give me this message.
Edited by daveraver, 25 November 2020 - 06:14.

I have tried with several packages, openvpn or other plugin extensions, and all report this same error message, I will flash the box with the last 7.3 build... thanks

WanWizard's Photo WanWizard 25 Nov 2020

For some reason you have a package installed that requires -dev packages. Which we don't distribute because no one runs a compiler on his (or her) box.

well, I flashed the 23rd November 7.3 build, I think now is right, maybe try installing dreamplex or bitrate plugin, not available for zero 4k?? no idea... I will test if I can install some other plugin, but it will be interesting to know if there is some problem after doing an opkg upgrade...

Enviat des del meu SNE-LX1 usant Tapatalk

well, I flashed the 23rd November 7.3 build, I think now is right, maybe try installing dreamplex or bitrate plugin, not available for zero 4k?? no idea... I will test if I can install some other plugin, but it will be interesting to know if there is some problem after doing an opkg upgrade...

so, now, problems with dreamplex 2.1.3... I have had to delete it...

Aliraza63's Photo Aliraza63 26 Nov 2020

Once I had same this issue  when I was using OpenPli 7.2 at my Duo4k . I had figured out later it was due to install the mips plugin in arm architecture . Even the plugin was working seamlessly. 

blzr's Photo blzr 26 Nov 2020

looks that this is the cause of the problem in this case too, mentioned above dreamplex plugin is packaged all arch, but AFAIK includes some mipsel libs (if the ipk in the vu feed is same as those that can be found on the internet)...

daveraver's Photo daveraver 26 Nov 2020

it worked well on zero 4k and openpli 6.2. is there any way to get it working, dreamplex 2.1.3 is the last ipk to put on any box??? the plugin on vu feed is a previous version with same problems, I think so
Edited by daveraver, 26 November 2020 - 17:25.

daveraver's Photo daveraver 28 Nov 2020

I think I must do a clean install of plugin, because when I upgrade to 7.3 version it installed the dreamplex feed plugin and then I install the latest plugin 2.1.3 version with not clean/delete folders. I will do it on monday and I will comment it.