OpenPLi 8 and VU+ Zero(v2) doesnt boot

zero

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 2 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 AllMassive

• 20 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 11 mei 2021 - 07:18

tried openpli-8.0-release-vuzero-20210510_usb.zip and also openpli-develop-vuzero-20210511_usb.zip and both seem to get stuck on the bootloader.
the 'default vuplus-image' appears but then its stuck - normally this image only shows up for a few seconds and then the openpli-logo is shown.
tried the openpli-7.3-release-vuzero-20210511_usb.zip afterwards, which just boots fine.

Re: OpenPLi 8 and VU+ Zero(v2) doesnt boot #2 AllMassive

• 20 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 11 mei 2021 - 07:40

just stumbled accross 

In the meantime I flashed openpli 8.0 several times. The first reboot after flashing always stucks at the vu+ splash screen. But after powering off/on the vuzero using the power switch of the box everything's is working fine for me.

and magically it worked for me also - turned off after the first failed boot and after that the image boots correctly.

dont think that this should be the default behaviour.

maybe it matters:

after the initial-flash i also turned off the vuzero by its power switch.

Re: OpenPLi 8 and VU+ Zero(v2) doesnt boot #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68303 berichten

+1718
Excellent

Geplaatst op 11 mei 2021 - 13:36

No, but we have no idea why this happens. I've seen this behaviour with other brands as well, but not consistently, and some don't have this problem at all (I flash several at least once a day).

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zero

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers