2 replies to this topic

#1 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 6 June 2021 - 19:20

Hi,

in the classic OpenWebif view it is really practical to be able to download the full channel list in .m3u for for a bouquet. Just clic on the TV logo close to the bouquet name.

So I read it in VLC and I can zap easily from VLC playlist.

I turned OpenWebif into "new style" I think they call it modern, but I could no longer find how to download the full .m3u list for a bouquet, I can only download individual .m3u per channels and this is not what I expect.

Is it a regression in the new OpenWebif style?

I ask the question here because may be someone knows how to do it before opening up a bug report at OpenWebif.

Thanks,

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: OpenWebif new interface unable to download the full bouquet .m3u #2 Amai

• 615 posts

+26
Good

Posted 6 June 2021 - 22:48

Go to Bouquet Editor
Click on icon [attachment=138397:icon.jpg]

Re: OpenWebif new interface unable to download the full bouquet .m3u #3 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 8 June 2021 - 12:38

Thanks for the tip but this is a total non-sense to place this there. I will create a ticket.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users