"Processing failed" in Webinterface

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 gunner41

• 133 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 June 2021 - 16:53

Hi guys,

using the latest OpenPLI Nighty build. Since the latest update (I guess) I get the error message "Processing failed" when I want to open the WebInterface on my computer or phone.

Does anyone know what kind of problem this is? Any chance to solve without flashing to another image version?

Thanks!

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,308 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2021 - 16:59

Never seen that before. And no idea what could cause it.

Can you make a screenshot of it and post it so we can see the actual message? Are you trying to access it from your own LAN, or from the internet?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #3 mimisiku

• 5,458 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2021 - 17:12

This is a fault in the VTi version of OpenWebIF from @sat-seher. This version doesn’t run in OpenPli

Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #4 gunner41

• 133 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 June 2021 - 17:50

Sure, here is a screenshot of it!

As I said, i didn't change the PLI version, never used VTI. So don't really know what kind of issue this could be.

6d4wliw6.png

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #5 S_Hopper

• 298 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 16 June 2021 - 17:55

Ik heb het zelfde. Als ik de webinf oproep krijg ik een wit scherm met in de linker bovenhoek "Processing Failed" Box is een Ultimo 4k met de laatste update van de Nightly Build.

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,308 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2021 - 17:57

Hmm, old, something missing?

Not something we can address at the moment though, our build farm is in a hunderd pieces on my dining table at the moment... ;)

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #7 mimisiku

• 5,458 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2021 - 17:59

Hmmm. Ik heb VTi op mijn VU+Zero 4K en daar gaf de update van OpenWebIF precies die fout… Deze is eergisteren gefixt.. Misschien heeft OpenPli iets van hun geleend?

Hmmm. I have VTi on my VU+Zero 4K and there the update of OpenWebIF gave exactly that error... This was fixed the day before yesterday.... Maybe OpenPli borrowed something from them?

Edited by Frenske, 16 June 2021 - 18:49.
I added the English translation as the member can’t edit his reply anymore.

Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,308 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2021 - 18:32

English please!

The nightly build uses "HEAD" of OpenWebIf, so every bug introduced there will find its way into the nightly build...

It is most likely https://github.com/E...d9f63930f1ae4ca, which would cause a crash on VU+ boxes.

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #9 gunner41

• 133 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 June 2021 - 19:20

Thank you guys. 

Can you explain what to do exactly to solve it?

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #10 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,308 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2021 - 20:23

Looking at it again, I don't think that commit has a relation with the a webserver crash.

At the moment we can't do much, our build farm is being redesigned, and will be offline until at least the end of next week.

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #11 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2021 - 21:05

I have the same issue on my Solo4K I perform a --force-reinstall problem remains.

On my Duo4K I saw that the only package to upgrade is OpenWebif but I won't install it until this is fixed.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #12 rantanplan

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,757 posts

+81
Good

Posted 16 June 2021 - 21:47

looks like missing python-multiprocessing

Re: "Processing failed" in Webinterface #13 adriankoooo

• 125 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 2 January 2022 - 16:41

I wasn't home at last 3 days and today when I tried to open Open Web Interface I get an empty page with Processing Failed. It worked perfectly before. I tried to restart, but the problem persist. 

Solved: I installed KodiLite 8.3 and that caused the issue.

Edited by adriankoooo, 2 January 2022 - 16:44.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users