Photo

ultimo 4k skin display

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 misinick

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 September 2022 - 13:23

Hello! could you help me with the ultimo 4k display issue? openpli 8.2 is soft! when looking back at recordings from the hdd, the texts appear on the display in a small way... playing some music from the hdd, scrolling through the list does not appear on the display, as well as when searching for channels, the display on the display is small. can anyone fix this?

Re: ultimo 4k skin display #2 Guest-*0823016*

• 396 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 14 September 2022 - 21:47

You should edit the file.

Inviato dal mio SM-S901U utilizzando Tapatalk

Re: ultimo 4k skin display #3 misinick

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 September 2022 - 07:09

The titles of music copied to HDD using openpli media player do not appear on the display as normal, how can I change this?

Re: ultimo 4k skin display #4 fossaaen

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 September 2022 - 17:01

any hints on what to edit ?

Re: ultimo 4k skin display #5 misinick

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 September 2022 - 17:14

The question would be if openpli 8.3 software is used on the vu+ ultimo 4k device and I open the mediaplayer, the display of the letters is small, can someone fix this for me? it should be displayed normally!

Re: ultimo 4k skin display #6 Guest-*0823016*

• 396 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 23 September 2022 - 23:17

The question would be if openpli 8.3 software is used on the vu+ ultimo 4k device and I open the mediaplayer, the display of the letters is small, can someone fix this for me? it should be displayed normally!
Unfortunately I think it will remain the same. You need someone who has the same deco as you and has the patience to tweak the display skin.
The one I tweaked for a 4K if it was put in the reposity, and I honestly don't know if it's okay for yours.

Inviato dal mio 2201123G utilizzando Tapatalk

Re: ultimo 4k skin display #7 misinick

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 September 2022 - 05:35

Unfortunately I think it will remain the same. You need someone who has the same deco as you and has the patience to tweak the display skin.
The one I tweaked for a 4K if it was put in the reposity, and I honestly don't know if it's okay for yours.

Inviato dal mio 2201123G utilizzando Tapatalk

after all, there is an integrated media player and why does the text not appear on the LCD display in the normal size, this is not a huge problem for the software developers, I think someone will solve this already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users