←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

Does a plugin exist which on recordings ca...

elmann's Photo elmann 6 Jan 2024

Hello, the title says ist all.

Does anybody know of such a plugin? 

Many Greetings

40H3X's Photo 40H3X 6 Jan 2024

No, the only way is to record everything and skip the ads.

WanWizard's Photo WanWizard 6 Jan 2024

Or use the cut list editor to manually remove the ads in the recording.

"cut list editor"  sounds interresting. I assume I could then do the cuts with the RemoteControl. I couldn't find "cut list editor" in the plugins menu.

How would I install it? 

Edited by elmann, 6 January 2024 - 16:42.

It is installed by default. Select a recording in the movie list, and press the menu button. The Cutlist Editor is a menu option.

Using it you can navigate through the recording with the usual keys, and set a begin, end and start- and stop markers. When done you can start the cut in the background, which will cut everything before the start, after the end, and between a stop and the next start markers.

It is not very intuitive, so you need to play around with it a bit until you get the hang of it.

super thanks. It does need a little practice. On my first try out I did manage to ruin the recording. But now I think I understand what todo and not todo with the cut editor!

As long as you don't cut "in place", the result will be a new file, and will not damage your recording.

elmann's Photo elmann 7 Jan 2024

This feature is really cool! I wonder which other feature surprises the openpli image has, that I don't yet know of!

chafpa's Photo chafpa 7 Jan 2024

Very cool Cut List, I've been using it for years for TV series for Madame and our films. :)