Photo

Vu + solo2 need tuner restart to run oscam everytime

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bodega

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 September 2024 - 18:32

Vu + solo 2 need to be restarted from the back everytime to run the cccam , cant record timers etc , soft Openpli 7.3 

enyone can help?

Re: Vu + solo2 need tuner restart to run oscam everytime #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,842 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 7 September 2024 - 18:39

I have no clue what you're on about.

You say "oscam" in the title, "cccam" in the post? Is it running after a boot, but then it stops? What has recording timers have to do with it, or do you mean your recordings are black because they're not decoded?

What else is running on that box? Have you checked the logs when you notice it doesn't run anymore (and before you restart)?

My guess would be the OOM killer, killing the softcam due to lack of memory....

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Vu + solo2 need tuner restart to run oscam everytime #3 bodega

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 September 2024 - 18:53

im only beginner , if i turn on tuner from standby channels wont work , i have to restart tuner to make them work again  . 

timers are not recorded when tuner is in sleep mode because tuner needs restart every time

Re: Vu + solo2 need tuner restart to run oscam everytime #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,842 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 8 September 2024 - 12:31

Not easy for us to say something about, from a distance, with only "it doesn't work" to work with... ;)

Does no channel work? Or does only encrypted channels not work? If only encrypted channels, do you use a smartcard or a CI module? If you use a smartcard, which softcam do you use?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Vu + solo2 need tuner restart to run oscam everytime #5 bodega

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 September 2024 - 17:17

I know how it sounds .thanks for reply . I'm using cardshring website , tuner vu+ solo 2 openpli 7.3 , before on openpli 6.0 was no problem with connection to serwer , now i have to restart tuner to make cccam connected to sharing serwer , if i change channel to FTA and go back to encrypted channel its loosing connection and only restart receiver will meke this work then again . restarting only cccam with blue button wont work 

Thanks

Re: Vu + solo2 need tuner restart to run oscam everytime #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,842 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 8 September 2024 - 20:28

I have no idea why restarting cccam from the menu doesn't fix it, but restarting does. Also, if you can restart it, it means it is running, and hasn't stopped.

This smells a bit like a network connection issue (you can check if you still have a working connection by doing a software update on the box (you can abort it after it checks for updates if you don't want to update) and see if it can check if there are any without errors.

It could also be an issue with your provider, but as using such a provider is illegal, it can not be discussed here, as per our forum rules.

Re: Vu + solo2 need tuner restart to run oscam everytime #7 Guardian

• 103 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 9 September 2024 - 07:56

Be shure the "Keep Alive" function in config is checked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users