Photo

Premium FHD Blue 2.7

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 seljuks42

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 September 2024 - 09:45

No matter what I did on the 8.3 zgemma twin se device, I could not install it...I am adding the error message image...

Attached Files

Edited by seljuks42, 9 September 2024 - 09:46.

Re: Premium FHD Blue 2.7 #2 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,931 posts

+695
Excellent

Posted 9 September 2024 - 15:15

It looks like a file that is already provider by another package.... does not look like an error at all.

Edited by littlesat, 9 September 2024 - 15:16.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Premium FHD Blue 2.7 #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,845 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 9 September 2024 - 16:15

Any given file can only be part of one package, it can't be managed by more than one. Problem for the creator of the package.

I assume the creator has more than one package for different skins, and re-used parts of the code for these skins. Which means you can only install one at the time. The solution is to create a seperate support package for the shared files, and add this package as a dependency for the skin packages.

Always the same problem with people manually creating ipk files without understanding how things work. If the ipk's were created in a normal OE build process, the build would have failed on this.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Premium FHD Blue 2.7 #4 kamaxx

• 79 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 9 September 2024 - 16:49

@seljuks42;

As WanWizard said that There is one package but More skin files on it.

There are 3 solutions for that matter;

1)  Reinstall image and Firstly install Premium FHD Blue skin. Here will be existing same problem that You cannot install Other Premium FHD skins written by same author 

2)  You can manually extract Premium FHD Blue folder to pc and sent it manually to /usr/share/enigma2  path. You should change the name of folder if it has same name on that folder.

3)   Try this command maybe useful 

cd /tmp

opkg install --force-reinstall enigma2-plugin-skins-premium-fhd-blue_2.7_all.ipk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users