Photo

Build issues

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 September 2024 - 16:19

ERROR: enigma-info-homebuild-r0 do_install: ExecutionError('/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/pulse4k-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma-info/homebuild-r0/temp/run.do_install.8925', 128, None, None)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/pulse4k-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma-info/homebuild-r0/temp/log.do_install.8925
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing python function extend_recipe_sysroot
| NOTE: Direct dependencies are ['virtual:native:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-devtools/pseudo/pseudo_git.bb:do_populate_sysroot']
| NOTE: Installed into sysroot: []
| NOTE: Skipping as already exists in sysroot: ['pseudo-native']
| DEBUG: Python function extend_recipe_sysroot finished
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_install
| fatal: detected dubious ownership in repository at '/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core'
| To add an exception for this directory, call:
|
|     git config --global --add safe.directory /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core
| fatal: detected dubious ownership in repository at '/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core'
|
|     git config --global --add safe.directory /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core
| fatal: detected dubious ownership in repository at '/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core'
|
|     git config --global --add safe.directory /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core
| WARNING: /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/pulse4k-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma-info/homebuild-r0/temp/run.do_install.8925:174 exit 128 from 'OE_REVISION=`cd /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core && git rev-list --count HEAD`'
| WARNING: Backtrace (BB generated script):
|     #1: do_install, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/pulse4k-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma-info/homebuild-r0/temp/run.do_install.8925, line 174
|     #2: main, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/pulse4k-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma-info/homebuild-r0/temp/run.do_install.8925, line 388
| ERROR: ExecutionError('/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/pulse4k-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma-info/homebuild-r0/temp/run.do_install.8925', 128, None, None)
ERROR: Task (/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-openpli/enigma2/enigma-info.bb:do_install) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 1715 tasks of which 1709 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Summary: 1 task failed:
  /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-openpli/enigma2/enigma-info.bb:do_install
Summary: There was 1 WARNING message shown.
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
make: *** [Makefile:131: image] Error 1

Re: Build issues #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,848 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 9 September 2024 - 16:37

You need to address these. It even tells you how.

git config --global --add safe.directory /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core

This is git specific, and has nothing to do with building OE.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Build issues #3 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 September 2024 - 17:43

You need to address these. It even tells you how.

git config --global --add safe.directory /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core

This is git specific, and has nothing to do with building OE.

Thanks i have miss that bit sorry. Also i have this error on building feeds about gtwebkit please can you see what is the issue many thanks . Or would you like me to open new thread for this issue ?

Attached Files

• Attached File  log   256.67KB   1 downloads

Edited by levi45@, 9 September 2024 - 17:44.

Re: Build issues #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,848 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 9 September 2024 - 17:53

Next time, yes, please, as this is unrelated. "fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus" is usually caused by the OOM killer kicking in, lack of memory for the compiler.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Build issues #5 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 September 2024 - 18:13

Next time, yes, please, as this is unrelated. "fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus" is usually caused by the OOM killer kicking in, lack of memory for the compiler.

Thanks is that lack of swap memory or disk memory? . I have more than 480gb disk space free. May be you can move this posts from here to new thread not to confuse users please :)

Re: Build issues #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,848 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 9 September 2024 - 18:22

No, memory memory ;). If this is the case, you should see OOM killer dumps in your dmesg or journal.

We've noticed on our buildservers that even with 16GB of memory, some recipes struggle, so you might have to do something about the number of BB threads and parallel make if it turns out lack of memory is the problem.

The issue is usually inbalance between number of CPU's and the total amount of memory. If one compile task takes 2GB, and you have a 16 core machine, you should have 32GB to deal with a maximum parallel build...

Re: Build issues #7 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 September 2024 - 18:36

No, memory memory ;). If this is the case, you should see OOM killer dumps in your dmesg or journal.

We've noticed on our buildservers that even with 16GB of memory, some recipes struggle, so you might have to do something about the number of BB threads and parallel make if it turns out lack of memory is the problem.

The issue is usually inbalance between number of CPU's and the total amount of memory. If one compile task takes 2GB, and you have a 16 core machine, you should have 32GB to deal with a maximum parallel build...

:lol:

Sep  9 19:10:19 sss2222222 kernel: [852648.102770] Out of memory: Killed process 2617537 (cc1plus) total-vm:1257524kB, anon-rss:1149544kB, file-rss:0kB, shmem-rss:0kB, UID:1000 pgtables:2388kB oom_score_adj:0

Re: Build issues #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,848 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 9 September 2024 - 18:42

I hate to be right.... :)

We have this in our buildserver config:

# by default limit based on number of CPU threads
BB_NUMBER_THREADS = "${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-2,18)}"
PARALLEL_MAKE = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,10)}"

# limit parallel make for these packages to prevent OOM issues
PARALLEL_MAKE:pn-kodi = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,8)}"
PARALLEL_MAKE:pn-qtwebengine = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,8)}"
PARALLEL_MAKE:pn-nodejs = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,8)}"
PARALLEL_MAKE:pn-chromium = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,8)}"

to limit parallelism generic, and limit it further for specific packages. I think for homebuilds you chould add it to your local.conf.

Re: Build issues #9 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 September 2024 - 18:58

I hate to be right.... :)

We have this in our buildserver config:

# by default limit based on number of CPU threads
BB_NUMBER_THREADS = "${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-2,18)}"
PARALLEL_MAKE = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,10)}"

# limit parallel make for these packages to prevent OOM issues
PARALLEL_MAKE:pn-kodi = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,8)}"
PARALLEL_MAKE:pn-qtwebengine = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,8)}"
PARALLEL_MAKE:pn-nodejs = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,8)}"
PARALLEL_MAKE:pn-chromium = "-j ${@min(len(os.sched_getaffinity(0))-4,8)}"

to limit parallelism generic, and limit it further for specific packages. I think for homebuilds you chould add it to your local.conf.

thank you very much , all try and let you know the outcome .

Re: Build issues #10 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,848 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 9 September 2024 - 19:12

Note that these settings are for 16GB machines with 6 cores / 12 threads. You may have to adjust them for your hardware.

Re: Build issues #11 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 September 2024 - 17:45

Note that these settings are for 16GB machines with 6 cores / 12 threads. You may have to adjust them for your hardware.

Thank you i have made my adjustment , but i thing  link has been changed for the  dvb-apps-1.1.1-r0

WARNING: dvb-apps-1.1.1-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL hg://linuxtv.org/hg;module=dvb-apps;protocol=http, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: dvb-apps-1.1.1-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export PATH="/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/dvb-apps/1.1.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/perl-native:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/dvb-apps/1.1.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/python3-native:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/scripts:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/dvb-apps/1.1.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/dvb-apps/1.1.1-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/dvb-apps/1.1.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/dvb-apps/1.1.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/dvb-apps/1.1.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/dvb-apps/1.1.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/bin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/mypc"; /usr/bin/env hg clone  http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps dvb-apps failed with exit code 255, output:
(an attempt was made to load CA certificates but none were loaded; see https://mercurial-sc...cureConnections for how to configure Mercurial to avoid this error)
abort: error: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1129)

ERROR: dvb-apps-1.1.1-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'hg://linuxtv.org/hg;module=dvb-apps;protocol=http'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/dvb-apps/1.1.1-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.3158303
ERROR: Task (/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia/recipes-multimedia/dvb-apps/dvb-apps_1.1.1.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

Re: Build issues #12 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,848 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 10 September 2024 - 17:58

Repo seems to be offline. What OpenPLi OE branch are you trying to build?

p.s. I've split this off into its own topic.

Edited by WanWizard, 10 September 2024 - 18:00.
split this off into its own topic

Re: Build issues #13 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 September 2024 - 18:09

Repo seems to be offline. What OpenPLi OE branch are you trying to build?

p.s. I've split this off into its own topic.

Thanks for that , im building on develop branch

Re: Build issues #14 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,848 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 10 September 2024 - 18:15

Ok. I'm looking into it.

Re: Build issues #15 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,848 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 10 September 2024 - 18:35

Fix pushed.

Re: Build issues #16 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 September 2024 - 18:47

Ok. I'm looking into it.

Fix pushed.

Excellent thank you start building now :)

Re: Build issues #17 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 September 2024 - 19:08

Also seams like https://source.mynon...70105.r0.tar.gz off line too.

WARNING: enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv-1.1-20170105.r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL https://source.mynon...70105.r0.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv-1.1-20170105.r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export PATH="/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/scripts:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv/1.1-20170105.r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv/1.1-20170105.r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv/1.1-20170105.r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv/1.1-20170105.r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv/1.1-20170105.r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv/1.1-20170105.r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/bin:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/mypc"; /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/sources 'https://source.mynon...70105.r0.tar.gz' --progress=dot -v failed with exit code 8, no output
ERROR: enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv-1.1-20170105.r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'https://source.mynon...70105.r0.tar.gz'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv/1.1-20170105.r0/temp/log.do_fetch.3296418
ERROR: Task (/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/meta-vuplus/recipes-bsp/webkit-hbbtv/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webkithbbtv.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

Re: Build issues #18 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,848 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 10 September 2024 - 19:18

Fix pushed.

Re: Build issues #19 levi45@

• 22 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 September 2024 - 20:28

Fix pushed.

Thank you  again all gone ok till nodejs is it memory issue ?

ERROR: nodejs-12.21.0-r0 do_compile: oe_runmake failed
ERROR: nodejs-12.21.0-r0 do_compile: ExecutionError('/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056', 1, None, None)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/log.do_compile.3373056
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_compile
| NOTE: make -j 2 CC.host=arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc  -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/recipe-sysroot CFLAGS.host=  -Os -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fmacro-prefix-map=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0=/usr/src/debug/nodejs/12.21.0-r0                      -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0=/usr/src/debug/nodejs/12.21.0-r0                      -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/recipe-sysroot=                      -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native=  CXX.host=arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-g++  -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/recipe-sysroot CXXFLAGS.host=  -Os -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fmacro-prefix-map=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0=/usr/src/debug/nodejs/12.21.0-r0                      -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0=/usr/src/debug/nodejs/12.21.0-r0                      -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/recipe-sysroot=                      -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native=  -fvisibility-inlines-hidden LDFLAGS.host=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed AR.host=arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-gcc-ar builddir_name=./ BUILDTYPE=Release
| make -C out BUILDTYPE=Release V=0
|   touch f0a0305e04939e4cca047cf6aea3bc5fd3ee6030.intermediate
|   LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/lib.host:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/lib.target:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH; cd ../tools/v8_gypfiles; mkdir -p /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/torque-output-root/torque-generated /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/torque-output-root/torque-generated/../../deps/v8/src/builtins /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/torque-output-root/torque-generated/../../deps/v8/third_party/v8/builtins /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/torque-output-root/torque-generated/../../deps/v8/test/torque /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/torque-output-root/torque-generated/../../deps/v8/src/objects; torque ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/arguments.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-copywithin.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-every.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-filter.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-find.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-findindex.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-foreach.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-join.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-lastindexof.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-map.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-of.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-reduce-right.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-reduce.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-reverse.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-shift.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-slice.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-some.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-splice.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array-unshift.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/array.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/base.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/bigint.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/boolean.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/collections.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/data-view.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/extras-utils.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/frames.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/growable-fixed-array.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/internal-coverage.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/iterator.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/math.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/object-fromentries.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/object.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-constructor.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-delete-property.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-get-property.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-get-prototype-of.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-has-property.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-is-extensible.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-prevent-extensions.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-revocable.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-revoke.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-set-property.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy-set-prototype-of.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/proxy.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/reflect.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/regexp-match.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/regexp-replace.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/regexp-source.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/regexp-test.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/regexp.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/string.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/string-endswith.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/string-html.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/string-iterator.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/string-pad.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/string-repeat.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/string-slice.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/string-startswith.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/string-substring.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/torque-internal.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-createtypedarray.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-every.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-filter.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-find.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-findindex.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-foreach.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-reduce.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-reduceright.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-slice.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-some.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array-subarray.tq ../../deps/v8/src/builtins/typed-array.tq ../../deps/v8/third_party/v8/builtins/array-sort.tq ../../deps/v8/test/torque/test-torque.tq ../../deps/v8/src/objects/intl-objects.tq -o "/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/torque-output-root/torque-generated" -v8-root ../../deps/v8
|   touch 77b4b0675109748ca2ab5f976e3cdae82b24efee.intermediate
|   LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/lib.host:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/lib.target:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH; cd ../tools/v8_gypfiles; mkdir -p /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/inspector-generated-output-root/src/inspector/protocol /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/inspector-generated-output-root/include/inspector; python ../../deps/v8/third_party/inspector_protocol/code_generator.py --jinja_dir ../../deps/v8/third_party --output_base "/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/inspector-generated-output-root/src/inspector" --config ../../deps/v8/src/inspector/inspector_protocol_config.json --inspector_protocol_dir ../../deps/v8/third_party/inspector_protocol
|   touch 3ce9b3f7da2753bd906dee1867aae59dddee66f3.intermediate
|   LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/lib.host:/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/lib.target:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH; cd ../.; mkdir -p /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/src/node/inspector/protocol; python tools/inspector_protocol/code_generator.py --jinja_dir tools/inspector_protocol --output_base "/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/node-v12.21.0/out/Release/obj/gen/src/" --config src/inspector/node_protocol_config.json
|   arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-g++  -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/recipe-sysroot -o Release/cctest -pthread -rdynamic -Wl,--whole-archive .//Release/obj.target/deps/uv/libuv.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--whole-archive .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_nosnapshot.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -pthread -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--start-group .//Release/obj.target/cctest/src/node_snapshot_stub.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/src/node_code_cache_stub.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/gtest/gtest-all.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/gtest/gtest_main.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/node_test_fixture.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_aliased_buffer.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_base64.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_base_object_ptr.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_node_postmortem_metadata.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_environment.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_linked_binding.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_per_process.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_platform.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_json_utils.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_sockaddr.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_traced_value.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_util.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_url.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_inspector_socket.o .//Release/obj.target/cctest/test/cctest/test_inspector_socket_server.o .//Release/obj.target/libnode.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/histogram/libhistogram.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/uvwasi/libuvwasi.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_libplatform.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/http_parser/libhttp_parser.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/llhttp/libllhttp.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/uv/libuv.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/nghttp2/libnghttp2.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_base_without_compiler.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_libbase.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_libsampler.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_compiler.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_init.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_initializers.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_nosnapshot.a -lz -lbrotlidec -lbrotlienc -lcares -lcrypto -lssl -licui18n -licuuc -licudata -lm -ldl -latomic -Wl,--end-group
|   arm-oe-linux-gnueabi-g++  -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/recipe-sysroot -o Release/node -pthread -rdynamic -Wl,--whole-archive .//Release/obj.target/libnode.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_base_without_compiler.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive -Wl,--whole-archive .//Release/obj.target/deps/uv/libuv.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--whole-archive .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_nosnapshot.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -pthread -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--start-group .//Release/obj.target/node/src/node_main.o .//Release/obj.target/node/src/node_code_cache_stub.o .//Release/obj.target/node/src/node_snapshot_stub.o .//Release/obj.target/deps/histogram/libhistogram.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/uvwasi/libuvwasi.a .//Release/obj.target/libnode.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_libplatform.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/http_parser/libhttp_parser.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/llhttp/libllhttp.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/uv/libuv.a .//Release/obj.target/deps/nghttp2/libnghttp2.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_base_without_compiler.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_libbase.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_libsampler.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_compiler.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_init.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_initializers.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_nosnapshot.a -lz -lbrotlidec -lbrotlienc -lcares -lcrypto -lssl -licui18n -licuuc -licudata -lm -ldl -latomic -Wl,--end-group
| collect2: fatal error: ld terminated with signal 9 [Killed]
| compilation terminated.
| make[1]: *** [node.target.mk:189: Release/node] Error 1
| make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
| rm 3ce9b3f7da2753bd906dee1867aae59dddee66f3.intermediate 77b4b0675109748ca2ab5f976e3cdae82b24efee.intermediate f0a0305e04939e4cca047cf6aea3bc5fd3ee6030.intermediate
| make: *** [Makefile:104: node] Error 2
| ERROR: oe_runmake failed
| WARNING: /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056:174 exit 1 from 'exit 1'
|       #1: bbfatal_log, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 174
|       #2: die, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 164
|       #3: oe_runmake, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 153
|       #4: do_compile, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 148
|       #5: main, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 187
| ERROR: ExecutionError('/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056', 1, None, None)
ERROR: Task (/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-devtools/nodejs/nodejs_12.21.0.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

Re: Build issues #20 satforindo

• 62 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 September 2024 - 11:50

isn't this the source of error?

.//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_libsampler.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_compiler.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_init.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_initializers.a .//Release/obj.target/tools/v8_gypfiles/libv8_nosnapshot.a -lz -lbrotlidec -lbrotlienc -lcares -lcrypto -lssl -licui18n -licuuc -licudata -lm -ldl -latomic -Wl,--end-group
| compilation terminated.
| make[1]: *** [node.target.mk:189: Release/node] Error 1
| make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
| rm 3ce9b3f7da2753bd906dee1867aae59dddee66f3.intermediate 77b4b0675109748ca2ab5f976e3cdae82b24efee.intermediate f0a0305e04939e4cca047cf6aea3bc5fd3ee6030.intermediate
| make: *** [Makefile:104: node] Error 2
| ERROR: oe_runmake failed
| WARNING: /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056:174 exit 1 from 'exit 1'
|       #1: bbfatal_log, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 174
|       #2: die, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 164
|       #3: oe_runmake, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 153
|       #4: do_compile, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 148
|       #5: main, /home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056, line 187
| ERROR: ExecutionError('/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7ahf-neon-oe-linux-gnueabi/nodejs/12.21.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.3373056', 1, None, None)
ERROR: Task (/home/mypc/openpli-oe-core/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-devtools/nodejs/nodejs_12.21.0.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

Edited by satforindo, 11 September 2024 - 11:54.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users