No skins

DM7020

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 al-zoir

• 37 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:08

First time I tried your image, think I like it. Hope I will fix my problems with the hard disc and the recordings. So far, I manage. Did not manage though to change the skin to black matrix, though I downloaded the skin three times and did equal reboots. Maybe something I have not noticed and I ommit to do. We'll see. Thanks anyway for the opportunity to experiment...

Re: No skins #2 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,040 posts

+640
Excellent

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:59

You have to activate the skin under settings. User settings. OSD skin.

(I a not sure about the correct terms in english - as i use a dutch langauage setting.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: No skins #3 al-zoir

• 37 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:16

Terms are all right, thank you for the answer. By the way what about the 'unbug' tool, how can I know that it is working. Very much interested, since my main problem is and always was my recordings, failing either because of no access to the hard disc, or the 'freezing of time and the whole thing'. In both cases I had to switch off from the current, in order to have the image fuctioning again.

Re: No skins #4 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:00

what is an 'unbug tool'?

Re: No skins #5 al-zoir

• 37 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 August 2009 - 19:48

I am talking about the 'debing' button in system settings. Sorry did not remember the exact term used. How do we use this 'debugging', since I still have problems with contacting my internal hard disc. I just formatted it again...If it does not behave again, it will mean that I still did not find my solution. Which is to be able to record safely without my presence in the room, while now I loose many of my recordings, because the hard disc cannot be found by the system.

Re: No skins #6 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 29 August 2009 - 20:01

'debing' button? Still doesn't ring a bell...

Re: No skins #7 al-zoir

• 37 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 August 2009 - 00:35

In System Settingsof PliJade I tell you, there is a certain possibility there of 'debugging'. You can search and fisnd it. The thing is how do we use it.

Re: No skins #8 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 30 August 2009 - 00:53

I think you mean the possibility to have enigma log to syslog.
You should be able to read the output with the command 'logread' in the shell.
Or 'logread -f' to keep logging.
Alternatively, modify /etc/syslog.conf to have syslog send log to a remote server, or a logfile.

Re: No skins #9 jonc

• 2,667 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:01

More information can be seen in our wiki on these pages >> E1SystemDbug <<
It's a hobby, so mileage varies Tell your friends about our Pli Wiki as it is there to help you - Click here for the PLi Wiki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users