DM500+

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Amatøren

• 147 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 October 2009 - 07:36

Hi.

I want to use EPG Evolution on my Dreambox with PLi Jade3. I have EPG in mySQL on my Ubuntu server up and running and it works with PeterPan 1.0. I have copied in EPG Evolution to the Dreambox by cipher's guide (/etc/tuxbox/plugins and /etc/epg). When I use the RED button I only got the build in multi channel EPG.

Any tip to get EPG Evolution to start up?

Is it a diffrent place to put the files to get it working? After lots of trouble I found out that PLi doesn't use standard Linux setup for cron jobs!

Re: EPG Evolution #2 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,472 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 1 October 2009 - 07:45

can you post EPG Evolution and the Cipher's guide here so others can test it also?

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Re: EPG Evolution #3 Amatøren

• 147 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 October 2009 - 08:31

I have the link to cipher's EPG Evolution forum. There it is the files (with a small help/guide) for setup the mySQL for EPG. By register, cipher is still making support for us, but no server running.

I have made a Norwegian guide for setup Ubuntu server with mySQL base with EPG an put it at Digsat.net. I also have made a program that can merge several xmltv (xml) files into one (if one source failes you have data from another) and it also makes a CSV file for my EPG Evolution server. This Windows program is also at Digsat.net. It also (orgininal) make xmltv file for my MCE2005 PC.

I hope I soon will get time to translate my guide to English also, but haven't got the time yet.

---********************---

I still needhelp to get EPG Evolution to start under PLi Jade3!

Re: EPG Evolution #4 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,032 posts

+640
Excellent

Posted 2 October 2009 - 08:06

Press the red button twice quickly and choose external EPG

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: EPG Evolution #5 fatkpirok

• 16 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 March 2010 - 13:18

Helo!

how to chance to clasic EPG. I have older PLI and I must clik red button then help to wiev a clasic epg.

thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM500+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users