DM600

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Symbiot

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 October 2009 - 21:06

hi

I'm having a problem with my dm600 with pli image.. of course I can't remember the build number, and can't find it on the box just now..

anyway... the channel list(menu) where I can view all channels... on gemini etc. I'm used to every channel having an entry on what's showing on the channel.. I have this on PLI, but only from the very first day I installed the image.. it shows the same entry all the time..
so I reckon it doesn't update.. but how do I get it to process the information and show me what's playing..

Is there a setting to turn on this feature?

Re: Epg - doesn't update #2 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 19 October 2009 - 21:13

It should update every minute. Is it a problem with your provider, maybe?
If you want to be sure: go to the Dreambox menu/System settings/EPG and choose Refresh EPG.
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: http://openpli.org/wiki

Re: Epg - doesn't update #3 Symbiot

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 October 2009 - 21:23

hi

thanks for your answer..

well, I don't think it's my provider since I used to get channel info on enigma/gemini..
it's only after I changed to pli the info stopped..

I just tried going to epg menu and rescan epg.. .nothing seems to happen, and the channel info isn't updated...

Is there any setup stuff I may have missed..when setting up sats, scanning chans, or anything else?

Re: Epg - doesn't update #4 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 19 October 2009 - 21:27

There's no other setup. Is in the EPG menu "Enable MHW EPG" enabled? I don't know if they use MHW (MediaHighWay) in Denmark, but's it worth a try.
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: http://openpli.org/wiki

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM600

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users