Photo

Pli image DM500 using problem help me?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 atlas

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 April 2010 - 14:31

I used all the versions of PLI IMAGE, it works very well but only two things I couldn't solve .

1- When I push to 'ok' button it's passing directly to the user bouquets list and I'm chosing satellit chanel list always by my self , How can it open directly satellite user chanel list ?

2- When I push to EPG button it comes more than one chanel EPG list. I just wants to see the chanel list which I watch, How can we do this ?

How can we use DB-Switch and for what we are uesing it ?
Thanks very much for your help.

Re: Pli image DM500 using problem help me? #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 20 April 2010 - 15:31

2) If you press and hold the red button, you can select the mode in which it operates.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Pli image DM500 using problem help me? #3 hemispherical1

• 1,596 posts

+49
Good

Posted 20 April 2010 - 17:23

1) This has been discussed many times since PLi changed the TV button behavior, see:

http://www.pli-image...4311#post_74311

2) The red button / epg should display the channels in whatever "bouquet" the current channel was chosen from, i.e. all services, user bouquet, current transponder, etc...

Press the red button twice quickly to set the default red button / epg behavior.

--
hemi

Ps. DB-Switch allows the use of 2 (or more) DBs with a single remote. The plugin disables a DB from responding to any remote codes until the preselected (in DB-switch) PIN number is sent by the remote, then the plugin disables and things are back to normal...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users