Isetting Vhannibal

VU+DUO

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Re: Isetting Vhannibal #21 lionheart

• 35 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 October 2010 - 18:15

No.. he's just looking for an easy solution on how to get the vhannibal settings in his clone box with the minimum effort. On top of that, he's not even running OpenPLI!

Re: Isetting Vhannibal #22 dim_dim

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 September 2013 - 11:47

Hello,

I am new to Enigma2 receivers. I have recently bought a VU+SOLO2 receiver. I had installed another image before and had inserted vhannibal motor settings.Vhannibal settings were ok in every channel. Yesterday, i downloaded openpli. I can tell that it is a very good image. Excellent work. The only problem i have is that installing vhannibal settings, i get in some bouquets instead of channel name " N/A " and can't access the channel. What is wrong? Please, help me because i liked you image very much but this is a problem that is important for me. Thank you very much. Waiting for your reply.

Re: Isetting Vhannibal #23 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 3 September 2013 - 13:15

On which orbital position do you have this problem?

Some channel lists use non-standard orbital positions, which don't match with the default satellites.xml file in an OpenPLi image (which follows the lyngsat.com standard).

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Isetting Vhannibal #24 dim_dim

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 September 2013 - 18:25

The problem exists in every bouquet in every satellite. For example 0.8W UPC, skylink 23.5E...

Re: Isetting Vhannibal #25 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 3 September 2013 - 20:34

If it's random, and not an entire orbital position, it's not related to the satellites.xml config. And it's definately not the image, 23,5 is extremely popular in these parts, the forum would have been flooded if that would be the case.

As I don't know these settings, I can't really help you/ You say it's motor settings? You've got a rotor setup? Are you sure it's correct?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VU+DUO

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users