Enigma2-XMLTV

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ni_hao

• 846 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 29 January 2011 - 15:23

I have Cool TV Guide plugin installed and there some troubles with timer changes.
I wrote about this a message to Coolman, he is responsible for Cool TV Guide, and he wrote me that error is due to Rytec data because Rytec is still producing MultEPG data and there is some bad source-programming with the result that the channeldata will not be updated in a right way anymore. The Rytec xmltv data is coming to my receiver by the crossepg plugin.

@Rytec: if this is true (I have no clou), please can you re-programm your source and/or please do not use MultiEPG data. If this is not true, then sorry and please regard this posting and inform me so I can go back to Coolman.

Re: Rytec data still multiepg? #2 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,039 posts

+640
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:35

Could you import our data via the XMLTV importer (install both the extensions pls.) and see if this improves matters.

Expressions like MultEPG and bad source programming do not tell us anything.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Rytec data still multiepg? #3 ni_hao

• 846 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 30 January 2011 - 13:00

I just wrote what Coolman explained to me. He also wrote that he already contacted rytec but no updates until yet.

I did use the xmltv importer before but when I enabled 'Start import after bootup' then due to xmltv Enigma2 restarts so often (spontaneously) that is quite irritating. That is why I do not use the xmltv importer anymore.

There is, according to Coolman, something wrong with the xmltv data because when I want to edit a timer, which I set before) then it is not possible to edit that timer when another timer is programmed before the one I want to edit. I always get the edit screen of the first timer and not the one I want to edit.

Re: Rytec data still multiepg? #4 MiLo

• PLi® Core member
  • 14,045 posts

+298
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2011 - 13:08

Forward his exact words, or tell him where to contact us. If there's something wrong with the EPG importer, I'll be happy to fix it. I've been using it from the very start and never had any problems with it.
Real musicians never die - they just decompose

Re: Rytec data still multiepg? #5 ni_hao

• 846 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 30 January 2011 - 20:28

@MiLo: read PM, pls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users