France

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#1 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 February 2011 - 12:52

Hello,
Would it be possible to make a new xmltv source for reunion island ? I tried the rytecs' canalsat for france but it doesnt work for me (the channels'ids and name are different here i think).

I have two providers for the moment:http://www.canalplus-reunion.com/reunion/ and http://www.parabolereunion.com/.
I created a favourites channels list for you and added the channels names ,i hope it will help.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the english.

vuduo+ openpli image.

Attached Files

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #2 rytec

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 1,082 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 2 February 2011 - 13:16

Hello,

Are the program schedules of canalsat the same as these from canalsat reunion ?

Ryan
~~Rytec Team~~ VU Ultimo / VU Uno / VU Solo / Panasonic TH42-PV700 *Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #3 rytec

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 1,082 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 2 February 2011 - 13:22

Hello,

Are the program schedules of canalsat the same as these from canalsat reunion ?

Ryan

Uhm, I see you are situated in the Indian ocean 750km east of Madagascar, so I presume the time is different then ours here.
~~Rytec Team~~ VU Ultimo / VU Uno / VU Solo / Panasonic TH42-PV700 *Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #4 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 February 2011 - 13:28

Hello Ryan,

The canalsat shedules are unfortunately not the same exept for TF1,TH1HD,and some of the tntsat channels like france 2,france3, france4,france5, france24 and france O.

And you are wright ,reunion island is gmt +4 but some channels likeTFI the shedules are exactely the same as canalsat france !

a+

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #5 rytec

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 1,082 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 2 February 2011 - 13:41

You should tell us which channels are the same as in csat schedule because we won't have to create new references for these channels.
And can you look if the csat horizons are the same as yours in reunion ?

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #6 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 February 2011 - 14:23

I 'm going to take a look on the the canalsat- horizons programs (and the canalsat reunion too)

and tell you exactly wich channels have the same shedules.

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #7 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 February 2011 - 22:03

Goodnight rytec,

Here are the channels i found with correct shedules for canalsat reunion.

I made a txt file to be as clear as possible.

So tell me if something can be done or not.thanks a lot.

someone lost in indian ocean with no epg at all !!!

Attached Files

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #8 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 February 2011 - 06:24

hello ryan,

This morning i found some new channels with good shedules:

EQUIDIA, MOTORS TV, and SPORT + (time -3H00').

GAME ONE with curiously time OHOO' so in real time.

for some channels shedules can be correct sometimes but for a few programs only.

Sorry for the delay, i try to do my best, have a nice day .

gerard

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #9 rytec

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 1,082 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 3 February 2011 - 09:13

Goodmorning lost person in Indian Ocean Posted Image

So what epg source have you used now to have good schedules in your box?

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #10 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 February 2011 - 06:40

Hello ryan,

Sorry for the delay but i wasn't there yesterday. I think there is a misunderstanding.

I only have the "two next programs per channel" send gracefully by canalsat reunion,

and nothing else !!! That's why I would like to have shedules for 7 days .

For the channels with good shedules, most of them have 3 hours less because i use Gmt +4H

local time for convenience in the vuduo timezone.So it's not a real problem for me to get them

at the good time. But for the others, the epgs are completely wrong, not only the time.

You are my only chance to get the good shedules at the goodtime for my vuduo.

I used kazer.org and canal horizons to compare shedules with mine.

Have a nice day. Lost man with lost epg ./images/smiley/sad.gif

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #11 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 4 February 2011 - 10:07

Hello Groslours,

I want you to try the following:
Import the epg in your box for CanalSat Horizons (west Africa)

And look on the channels you mentoined above as having identical schedules for their correctness. (Timezones are corrected automatically.)

I have linked the channels which are common to you and the horizon package to the service references for your sat.
It seems that I can read the data from the parabole website, so i will create a script for downloading these and include them in the next couple of days. These schedules do not contain detailed descriptions. I do not have much luck with reading the canalsat website. Could you suggest an alternative website pls. for those channels.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #12 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 February 2011 - 12:34

Hello Willy,

First of all,i want to thank you very much for the channels you added for me in canalhorizons sources.
I did what you told me and it worked. I downloaded 2811 events.
Ok channels are:action,cuisinetv,disneyxd,eurosport,france2,france3,france5,france24,lci,national geographic, planete,sport+,tfi,ftihd and voyage.
Perhaps you forgot france4,france0,equidia,motorstv,game one,itele,tele maison and tv5monde ? Or perhaps not ?
For parabole reunion site(i think it's open tv), if you could get: antenne reunion,arte,cine emotion,cine famiz,france5,france0,lcp,m6,rtl9,tele reunionwitch is the same as reunion 1ere,teva,tf6,and w9, it will be fine.
Sorry for the moment i got no other website for the other channels of canalsat.

gerard, lost man with 1/3 epg working now ,doglover too./images/smiley/shock.gif

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #13 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 4 February 2011 - 14:36

Got the Canalsat figured out now. Hopefully it works.

It is collecting the complete schedule now.

Perhaps you forgot france4,france0,equidia,motorstv,game one,itele,tele maison and tv5monde ? Or perhaps not ?

I did not forget them, but they are not in the Horizons package, so I had to add them anyway.

I will post a message when you can try again for the full package.
Three channels I cannot find:
KANAL AUSTRAL
Baby TV
TELE KREOL

From Baby Tv I have a lot of channels but I have no idea what the timings are.
Could you see for the other two if you can find a home page of the channel?

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #14 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 4 February 2011 - 15:56

You can try again. Now with the full set.

Hopefully there will be not too may errors.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #15 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 February 2011 - 20:27

Goodnight willy,

I can't believe my eyes when I saw 9477 events collected !!! Thank you very much willy, you are really fantastic because I thought it will never works so fine for the channels i was looking for.
How did you get that, voodoo i'm sure ? or perhaps something more simple ??? kanal austral, baby tv and tele kreol aren't not so important to me so don't care about. Just something about planete channel ; i noticed that the shedules are one hour too soon :for example something beginning at 22H is indicated 23H and so on...But this is a detail, at this time it's just to inform you. If i see something strange or bad in the future (for the shedules i mean), i will tell you.Thanks to ryan too, for me you are great guys.It was a very nice surprise tonight and a great pleasure to 'write' with you!!! /images/smiley/smile.gif

gerard, having the best epg around now.

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #16 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 5 February 2011 - 10:02

Just something about planete channel ; i noticed that the shedules are one hour too soon :for example something beginning at 22H is indicated 23H and so on...But this is a detail,

This is not a detail, but fortunally this is easily corrected. Pls. report any errors.

Willy

PS: this is not voodoo, just my experience in compiling epg data.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #17 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 February 2011 - 13:19

Hello willy,

the same thing's happening with action and voyage (one hour too late for the shedules).
for information i tele has no epg.
Please can you tell me the difference between epgimport and crossepg? In crossepg configuration i cannot find the canal horizons rytec xmltv provider!Which is better to use ?
Is it difficult for grabbing epg from parabole reunion and having an xml file? which soft can be used therefore?
its only for my uderstanding. If there is any problem talking about that so tell me.

Thanks.

grolours

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #18 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 5 February 2011 - 13:43

Our data are developed for the XMLTV importer.
Later Crossepg adopted our data for import in their system. It should give the same results. Although we have had word from some strange results when importing our data in Crossepg. I could never figure out what went wrong.

If you want to use Crossepg for import of the Horizon/Reunion source you probably have to make a source for it.
In etc/crossepg (I think) you will find the sources. Open one and look to the structure. Now open /etc/epgimport/rytec.sources.xml and find the same source. Compare both.

Now find in rytec.sources.xml the lines for the Horizons (West Africa) source and make a new crossepg source with this information.

About the wrong schedule (1 hour difference) I corrected more channels. Should be Ok by tomorrow morning.

For grabbing the parabole website you could use TVxb (google for it)

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #19 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 February 2011 - 13:47

Thanks willy

gerard.

Re: Xmltv source for reunion #20 grolours

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 February 2011 - 19:11

Hello willy

Can you correct time for action and planete channels,still one hour different between real time programs and epg.Ex:film begin at 20H00 but epg indicates 21H00.

Many times i get another problem: shedule indicates twice the same program for a channel but with the difference of one hour so its not so easy to take the good one !!! is this normal?

I had disabled EIT epg in system parameters not to have double epg loading but the problem is still here.

Some schedules for m6 or tv5monde are sometimes incorrect. is anything you can do for this ?

Fortunately, most of the shedules are good for my preferred channels.

Thanks.

gerard

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: France

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users