Enigma2-XMLTV

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jorka57

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 March 2011 - 15:24

Hi Rytec's team ;)

I've the Blackhole image v. 1.4.5 for VU+Duo where the rytec's plugin is integrated.

So I'm understand that for this image, the config file is "Bhepgproviders".

There's a new general config file "rytec.channels.xml" and "rytec.sources.xml"

My question : When do you update the config file for Blackhole image ? or can I install the 2 others config files ?

Thanks

Jonathan

Re: New Bhepgproviders ? #2 rytec

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 1,082 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:33

Hello Jonathan,

You do not need these two new files, just use the BHepgproviders file in your BH image and everything will work as usual.

best regards,

Ryan
~~Rytec Team~~ VU Ultimo / VU Uno / VU Solo / Panasonic TH42-PV700 *Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: New Bhepgproviders ? #3 leecovuk

• 246 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 March 2011 - 17:31

Hello Rytec people,

I'm also using the Blackhole image at the moment on a Vu+ Duo. I have downloaded the zipped Bhepgproviders.cfg from rytec.be and placed the .cfg in /etc

It seems various movie channels are not giving any data such as C+ Accion, C+ Comedia, C+ Dcine, Canal+ Dos.

Is this a known problem, or do you need me to use VLC player and tell you all the service IDs?

Thank you,
Lee
UK
I have a VU+ Duo. Currently using latest nfi Beta PLi images.

Re: New Bhepgproviders ? #4 rytec

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 1,082 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:59

Yes, you can give me these ID's to check them with our id's in the system, is a good idea.
~~Rytec Team~~ VU Ultimo / VU Uno / VU Solo / Panasonic TH42-PV700 *Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: New Bhepgproviders ? #5 leecovuk

• 246 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:35

Yes, you can give me these ID's to check them with our id's in the system, is a good idea.

I am not currently using the Blackhole image, so am unable to do what I offered. I thought I would say this in case any user is waiting for these corrections.
I have a VU+ Duo. Currently using latest nfi Beta PLi images.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users