• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gusman

• 99 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 April 2011 - 14:16

Hello,

I have recently updated my DM7000 with OpenPli. Everything works fine and I have installed the Rytec XMLTV plugin. I slightly modified the e1_CDS_TVV.sh script to enable the path to my epg.db on the USB drive (I did the same ting on my PliJade3). The updates went fine and the EPG data is correct but when I zap, I see the correct EPG data in the OSD and after a few seconds the EPG data (only in the OSD) is "updated" with old EPG data. This happens also when I press "OK" on the remote control to see the OSDbut then the old EPG data is already there.

This phenomena is not happening on all channels (not on NED1, NED2 and NED3) but on most of them it is. I have configured the EPG als SQL-lite on my USB stick and switched off the MediaHighWay EPG and the Dish EEPG/BEV.

Did I miss a configuration setting to prevent this "update" with old EPG data?

All tips and hints are welcome, thanks in advance..........

Gusman /images/smiley/wink.gif
Dreambox 7000s en 500s - Xtrend ET9200 - Draaibaar schotelsetje - OpenPli - Oscam

Re: OSD EPG information overwritten with "old" EPG data #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 3 April 2011 - 14:54

Every channel broadcasts now/next events. If present they have precedence over EPG information stored. So if they are different, you'll see them change in the OSD.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: OSD EPG information overwritten with "old" EPG data #3 natalka

• 35 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 April 2011 - 14:56

disable EIT EPG for now/next event if you have this option in image advanced settings.

Re: OSD EPG information overwritten with "old" EPG data #4 gusman

• 99 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 April 2011 - 15:42

Wanwizard and Natalka thanks for the information.

@Wanwizard: Does this mean that this "problem" will fixed if the now/next is in sync with the stored EPG data? Is there a way to re-initialize the now/next EPG in the ODS?

@Natalka: I'm not sure if OpenPli has this option "on board" in their image, i have searched for ir but I couldn't find it...........

Regards,

Dreambox 7000s en 500s - Xtrend ET9200 - Draaibaar schotelsetje - OpenPli - Oscam

Re: OSD EPG information overwritten with "old" EPG data #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 3 April 2011 - 16:52

It's not a matter of fix.

A channel can have EPG information, and now/next information. If now/next is present, it will be displayed in the OSD infobar instead of the EPG data. It is broadcasted, so it's not under your control.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: OSD EPG information overwritten with "old" EPG data #6 gusman

• 99 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 April 2011 - 18:12

Wanwizard,

Thanks again for the update. I'll wait until now/next information is in sync again.........

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Enigma1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users