• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #481 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:14

Yes master is OpenPLi 4. It wil also go at some point, when we will have release - rc - develop branches, on both OE and enigma. The releases will be tags (not branches).

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #482 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:25

well the at this time to build a pli-5 image they just will have to use :

git clone -b develop https://github.com/OpenPLi/openpli-oe-core.git
cd openpli-oe-core
make
cd build
source env.source
MACHINE=vuduo2 bitbake openpli-enigma2-image

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #483 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:32

The a both of course pretty standard,

It is evident that if You build self your indeed will first clone then use make.

After that some changes should be done such as the sources download location . and stb's upgrade location . But that is explained in the document and not really changed as far as I know. There is explained how to install http server on the build pc and how to configure the http server for that. this for an ubuntu pc above 14.04

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #484 JasonM8

• 55 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 April 2017 - 14:30

Do not understand what You are trying

I am trying to set up development environment so that I can cross compile enigma2 code on my PC. I did get it working from my limited testing, but I am still not sure if I should be concerned about alias ./configure error I described in my last post when I run devshell ( https://forums.openp...ndpost&p=698879 ) and would perhaps cloning another branch resolve the issue.

This is what I used to get openpli:

git clone https://github.com/OpenPLi/openpli-oe-core.git

Edited by JasonM8, 17 April 2017 - 14:34.

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #485 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 17 April 2017 - 14:47

Build an normal image like christophecvr wrote. Afterwards clone e2 git to a different directory. Then
cd <openpli-core>/build
source env.source
MACHINE=<machine you want to build>
bitbake -f -c compile -b <path to e2 git>/enigma2.bb

If you use pli5 build environment (branch develop), bitbake call will fail and e2 git dir is empty. Clone it again and start bitbake(last command above). Configure step will fail again. You need to adapt enigma2.bb and add a line like this
https://github.com/O...568495756b295c4
Then compile should work.
Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #486 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 17 April 2017 - 14:53

I am trying to set up development environment so that I can cross compile enigma2 code on my PC. I did get it working from my limited testing, but I am still not sure if I should be concerned about alias ./configure error I described in my last post when I run devshell ( https://forums.openp...ndpost&p=698879 ) and would perhaps cloning another branch resolve the issue.

Think You just missed some things, when using open embedded to cross compile that is what is done You need to study there use of it. But to compile a package You will have to create a .bb file this to use the correct build. The ./configure and so is something entirely different but to use a bitbake enviroment see there manuals and do not con fund build ways.  To cross compile on other ways much more things are required then just ./configure . For that You need to consult the info about the specific cross compile tools.

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #487 JasonM8

• 55 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 April 2017 - 00:53

Think You just missed some things, when using open embedded to cross compile that is what is done You need to study there use of it. But to compile a package You will have to create a .bb file this to use the correct build. The ./configure and so is something entirely different but to use a bitbake enviroment see there manuals and do not con fund build ways.  To cross compile on other ways much more things are required then just ./configure . For that You need to consult the info about the specific cross compile tools.

What you are saying is true when compiling more complex code or when releasing plugins. But for testing things out devshell works just fine, and there is less initial setup involved (no need to write .bb file).

I have figured out where the problem lies in the devshell script by the way, line before last:

alias ./configure=oe_runconf

Alias can't be named "./configure", as the error stated.

Edited by JasonM8, 18 April 2017 - 00:57.

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #488 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 19 April 2017 - 13:07

Well just note that the whole upset is to build a stb image, this for a lot of different architectures and depending on the end device linux kernels for sure there are ways that you could use the builded cross environment to cross-compile a certain package. These are not foreseen be default . You better just make a bitbake file and also first adapt the source to coop with autotools configure.ac makefile.am , then the bitbake will self create the right targets Makefile used in order to compile You're project on top of it even create the needed ipk packages also by default split out dev files by which I means for example the headers and or static library's and if needed even install them in the targets sysroot build map since headers are only required to build packages who use require the use of you're package but not in the true installed package on the end device self..

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #489 bbbuk

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:13

I'm getting build error doing a clean build of openpli4.  I use following (enviroment: ubuntu 16:04 LTS):

git clone -b master https://github.com/OpenPLi/openpli-oe-core.git
cd openpli-oe-core
make
cd build
source env.source
MACHINE=vusolo2 bitbake openpli-enigma2-image

The error message:

ERROR: Task 1490 (virtual:native:/home/matt/matt/openpli4/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-core/ncurses/ncurses_5.9.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

I can build openpli5 no problem at all and I noticed that uses a different version of ncurses.

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #490 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 10 May 2017 - 13:49

I am a beginner in building images (I need the abilty to compile some modified plug-ins).  So I am trying to set-up this on my Ubuntu 14.04 machine.

I ran into this message:

ERROR:  OE-core's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
    Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the checker (see sanity.conf).
    Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:
    Please install the following missing utilities: makeinfo,chrpath

Problem is:  I am at a loss to do next

Pls help

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #491 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 10 May 2017 - 13:52

Seems to have resolved the above myself.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #492 zinonino

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 September 2017 - 01:39

Hi, i also getting error due compile:

ERROR: Task 1290 (virtual:native:/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-devtools/automake/automake_1.15.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

I use Debian 9 64 bit.

| help2man: can't get `--help' info from automake-1.15

| Try `--no-discard-stderr' if option outputs to stderr
| Makefile:3687: recipe for target 'doc/automake-1.15.1' failed
| make: *** [doc/automake-1.15.1] Error 255
| make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
| ERROR: oe_runmake failed
| WARNING: /home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/temp/run.do_compile.2098:1 exit 1 from
|   exit 1
| ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/temp/log.do_compile.2098)

From log

DEBUG: Executing shell function do_compile
NOTE: make -j 4
rm -f bin/automake bin/automake-t bin/automake-t2 \
  && /bin/mkdir -p bin \
  && in=bin/automake.in && ( sed -e "s,[@]configure_input[@],Generated from $in; do not edit by hand.,g" -e 's,[@]datadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share,g' -e 's,[@]amdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15/am,g' -e 's,[@]bindir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin,g' -e 's,[@]docdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/doc/automake,g' -e 's,[@]pkgvdatadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]scriptdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]automake_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]system_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal,g' -e 's,[@]am__isrc[@],!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,g' | /bin/sh ./config.status --file=- | sed -e 's,!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,@''am__isrc@,g' ) </home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/$in >bin/automake-t \
  && /usr/bin/perl -w /home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/bin/gen-perl-protos bin/automake-t > bin/automake-t2 \
  && mv -f bin/automake-t2 bin/automake-t \
  && chmod a+x,a-w bin/automake-t && mv -f bin/automake-t bin/automake
rm -f bin/aclocal bin/aclocal-t bin/aclocal-t2 \
  && /bin/mkdir -p bin \
  && in=bin/aclocal.in && ( sed -e "s,[@]configure_input[@],Generated from $in; do not edit by hand.,g" -e 's,[@]datadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share,g' -e 's,[@]amdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15/am,g' -e 's,[@]bindir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin,g' -e 's,[@]docdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/doc/automake,g' -e 's,[@]pkgvdatadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]scriptdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]automake_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]system_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal,g' -e 's,[@]am__isrc[@],!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,g' | /bin/sh ./config.status --file=- | sed -e 's,!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,@''am__isrc@,g' ) </home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/$in >bin/aclocal-t \
  && /usr/bin/perl -w /home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/bin/gen-perl-protos bin/aclocal-t > bin/aclocal-t2 \
  && mv -f bin/aclocal-t2 bin/aclocal-t \
  && chmod a+x,a-w bin/aclocal-t && mv -f bin/aclocal-t bin/aclocal
rm -f t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash-t
rm -f t/ax/cc-no-c-o t/ax/cc-no-c-o-t
in=t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash.in \
  && /bin/mkdir -p t/ax \
  && ( sed -e "s,[@]configure_input[@],Generated from $in; do not edit by hand.,g" -e 's,[@]datadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share,g' -e 's,[@]amdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15/am,g' -e 's,[@]bindir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin,g' -e 's,[@]docdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/doc/automake,g' -e 's,[@]pkgvdatadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]scriptdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]automake_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]system_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal,g' -e 's,[@]am__isrc[@],!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,g' | /bin/sh ./config.status --file=- | sed -e 's,!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,@''am__isrc@,g' ) </home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/$in >t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash-t \
  && chmod a+x t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash-t
in=t/ax/cc-no-c-o.in \
  && /bin/mkdir -p t/ax \
  && ( sed -e "s,[@]configure_input[@],Generated from $in; do not edit by hand.,g" -e 's,[@]datadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share,g' -e 's,[@]amdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15/am,g' -e 's,[@]bindir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin,g' -e 's,[@]docdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/doc/automake,g' -e 's,[@]pkgvdatadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]scriptdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]automake_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]system_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal,g' -e 's,[@]am__isrc[@],!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,g' | /bin/sh ./config.status --file=- | sed -e 's,!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,@''am__isrc@,g' ) </home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/$in >t/ax/cc-no-c-o-t \
  && chmod a+x t/ax/cc-no-c-o-t
if LC_ALL=C grep '@[a-zA-Z0-9_][a-zA-Z0-9_]*@' t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash-t; then echo "t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash contains unexpanded substitution (see lines above)"; exit 1; fi; chmod a-w t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash-t && mv -f t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash-t t/ax/shell-no-trail-bslash
if LC_ALL=C grep '@[a-zA-Z0-9_][a-zA-Z0-9_]*@' t/ax/cc-no-c-o-t; then echo "t/ax/cc-no-c-o contains unexpanded substitution (see lines above)"; exit 1; fi; chmod a-w t/ax/cc-no-c-o-t && mv -f t/ax/cc-no-c-o-t t/ax/cc-no-c-o
rm -f runtest runtest-t
in=t/ax/runtest.in \
  && /bin/mkdir -p t/ax \
  && ( sed -e "s,[@]configure_input[@],Generated from $in; do not edit by hand.,g" -e 's,[@]datadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share,g' -e 's,[@]amdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15/am,g' -e 's,[@]bindir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin,g' -e 's,[@]docdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/doc/automake,g' -e 's,[@]pkgvdatadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]scriptdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]automake_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]system_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal,g' -e 's,[@]am__isrc[@],!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,g' | /bin/sh ./config.status --file=- | sed -e 's,!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,@''am__isrc@,g' ) </home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/$in >runtest-t \
  && chmod a+x runtest-t
: \
  && /bin/mkdir -p doc \
  && f=`echo doc/aclocal.1 | sed 's|.*/||; s|\.1$||; s,x,x,'` \
  && echo ".so man1/$f-1.15.1" > doc/aclocal.1
: \
  && /bin/mkdir -p doc \
  && f=`echo doc/automake.1 | sed 's|.*/||; s|\.1$||; s,x,x,'` \
  && echo ".so man1/$f-1.15.1" > doc/automake.1
rm -f lib/Automake/Config.pm lib/Automake/Config.pm-t
/bin/mkdir -p lib/Automake
rm -f t/ax/test-defs.sh t/ax/test-defs.sh-t
in=Config.in \
  && ( sed -e "s,[@]configure_input[@],Generated from $in; do not edit by hand.,g" -e 's,[@]datadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share,g' -e 's,[@]amdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15/am,g' -e 's,[@]bindir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin,g' -e 's,[@]docdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/doc/automake,g' -e 's,[@]pkgvdatadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]scriptdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]automake_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]system_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal,g' -e 's,[@]am__isrc[@],!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,g' | /bin/sh ./config.status --file=- | sed -e 's,!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,@''am__isrc@,g' ) </home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/lib/Automake/Config.in >lib/Automake/Config.pm-t
/bin/mkdir -p t/ax
in=t/ax/test-defs.in \
  && ( sed -e "s,[@]configure_input[@],Generated from $in; do not edit by hand.,g" -e 's,[@]datadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share,g' -e 's,[@]amdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15/am,g' -e 's,[@]bindir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin,g' -e 's,[@]docdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/doc/automake,g' -e 's,[@]pkgvdatadir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]scriptdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/automake-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]automake_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal-1.15,g' -e 's,[@]system_acdir[@],/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/aclocal,g' -e 's,[@]am__isrc[@],!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,g' | /bin/sh ./config.status --file=- | sed -e 's,!!@!!am__isrc!!@!!,@''am__isrc@,g' ) </home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/$in >t/ax/test-defs.sh-t
if LC_ALL=C grep '@[a-zA-Z0-9_][a-zA-Z0-9_]*@' lib/Automake/Config.pm-t; then echo "lib/Automake/Config.pm contains unexpanded substitution (see lines above)"; exit 1; fi; chmod a-w lib/Automake/Config.pm-t && mv -f lib/Automake/Config.pm-t lib/Automake/Config.pm
if LC_ALL=C grep '@[a-zA-Z0-9_][a-zA-Z0-9_]*@' runtest-t; then echo "runtest contains unexpanded substitution (see lines above)"; exit 1; fi; chmod a-w runtest-t && mv -f runtest-t runtest
: && /bin/mkdir -p doc && { PATH='/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/build/t/wrap:'$PATH && export PATH; } && /usr/bin/perl /home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/doc/help2man --output=doc/aclocal-1.15.1 aclocal-1.15
: && /bin/mkdir -p doc && { PATH='/home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/build/t/wrap:'$PATH && export PATH; } && /usr/bin/perl /home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/automake-1.15/doc/help2man --output=doc/automake-1.15.1 automake-1.15
if LC_ALL=C grep '@[a-zA-Z0-9_][a-zA-Z0-9_]*@' t/ax/test-defs.sh-t; then echo "t/ax/test-defs.sh contains unexpanded substitution (see lines above)"; exit 1; fi; chmod a-w t/ax/test-defs.sh-t && mv -f t/ax/test-defs.sh-t t/ax/test-defs.sh
help2man: can't get `--help' info from automake-1.15
Try `--no-discard-stderr' if option outputs to stderr
Makefile:3687: recipe for target 'doc/automake-1.15.1' failed
make: *** [doc/automake-1.15.1] Error 255
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
ERROR: oe_runmake failed
WARNING: /home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/temp/run.do_compile.2098:1 exit 1 from
  exit 1
ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/zapisi/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/automake-native/1.15-r0/temp/log.do_compile.2098)

Any help  is welcome.

Regards

Edited by zinonino, 4 September 2017 - 01:41.

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #493 fatestone

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 October 2017 - 17:32

Hi,

I'm trying to build openpli-oe-core image for et9x00 machine.

During the compilation sequence, the process stops with the error:

"svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://www.streamboa...vn/oscam/trunk'
 svn: E000110: Error running context: Connection timed out"

Indeed, the site is also unreachable by browsers.

Does anyone know a mirror?

Regards.

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #494 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,311 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 16 October 2017 - 17:34

For SVN, some use this one: http://browser.oscam...me=oscam-mirror

svn co http://www.oscam.cc/svn/oscam-mirror/trunk oscam-svn

if you want to test it manually

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #495 fatestone

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 October 2017 - 17:36

For SVN, some use this one: http://browser.oscam...me=oscam-mirror

svn co http://www.oscam.cc/svn/oscam-mirror/trunk oscam-svn

if you want to test it manually

Thanks!

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #496 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,635 posts

+61
Good

Posted 18 October 2017 - 19:18

With that fact, that streamboard is still offline, if you start building from scratch, it remains stuck. I tried just in the case from scratch and building stays stuck on 99% No any messages!,, just the culprit is known. If sources exist, then you can build on. (Just for info)

DM920UHD DVB-S2X TRIPLE tuner + Triple M.S tuner DVB-S2X, DVB-T2/T, QboxHD, QboxHD Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD,
Qviart Lunix3 4K, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB

Vertex 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #497 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,311 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:40

You'll have to build from another mirror.  We have a local git mirror on our buildservers to avoid problems like this. You can use your local.conf to override the SRC_URI of the recipe.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #498 aouamed

• 45 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 February 2018 - 17:22

well the at this time to build a pli-5 image they just will have to use :

git clone -b develop https://github.com/OpenPLi/openpli-oe-core.git
cd openpli-oe-core
make
cd build
source env.source
MACHINE=vuduo2 bitbake openpli-enigma2-image

git clone -b develop https://github.com/O...pli-oe-core.git
cd openpli-oe-core
make
cd build
source env.source
MACHINE=vuzero4k bitbake openpli-enigma2-image

MACHINE=vuzero4k bitbake openpli-enigma2-feed

I built the image all goes well I tested the image on my vuzero4k it works but no download with the feeds ..."opkg not working"
please how to add feeds for the image

"ubuntu 14.04 lts"

thanks...

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #499 aouamed

• 45 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 February 2018 - 17:53

the problem is solved ...

i test on my vuzero4k it works well ... feeds, addon, but it lacks plugins ... like kodi and other
I want to know where I can add plugins ..., systemeplugins ..., dependens that can not be found on the image home build installed under ubuntu
thanks

Re: Openpli Quick setup Ubuntu/debian #500 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,311 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2018 - 19:11

You can build your own feed using

MACHINE=vuduo2 bitbake openpli-enigma2-feed

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)