• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #121 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 31 December 2011 - 18:28

didn't realise deepstandby support was already added.
In that case, I'd rather call self.standbyMessages, so we don't have to duplicate code.

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #122 dylantje

• 2,406 posts

+19
Neutral

Posted 31 December 2011 - 18:45

Hi,

my Patch posted above needs just to be commited to the git, then everything retains after performing Online-Updates ;)

Thanks!!!!
I cannot wait..

Mut@nt HD51 with PLi 7.2 release - Cccam, PLi HD skin, HDD-1,5TB, USB DVB-T,4GB usb backupsuite. AB: harmony smartcontrol 

XTrend ET6500 with PLi 7.2 release - PLi HD skin, Stream remote, 2GB usb backupsuite. AB: Harmony 650 , 1x zgemma h2h with Cccam.

Met een USB Dvb-T Triax 78cm, 2x ALPS quatro LNB /19,2 en 23,5, SAB GSO-multiswitch: 4 sat. in 12 out. 

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #123 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2012 - 13:34

btw, onEnterDeepStandby now doesn't obey config.hdmicec.handle_deepstandby_events
I'm not sure what we should do.
I believe the only reason for introducing config.hdmicec.handle_deepstandby_events was so we could avoid that a power cut (with subsequent stb reboot) would switch on the tv.
Entering deepstandby would not necessarily need a setting allowing it to be treated differently from entering normal standby. It's only the wakup we want to treat differently.

However, as the setting is called 'handle_deepstandby_events', you would assume onEnterDeepStandby to obey it.

So what do we do?

def onEnterDeepStandby(self, configElement):
  if config.hdmicec.handle_deepstandby_events.value:
    self.standbyMessages()

rename the handle_deepstandby_events setting

leave it as it is now, handle_deepstandby_events setting controlling only 'wakeup from deepstandby'

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #124 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 19 January 2012 - 14:05

Is this already on by default in the pli nightly images?
Do I need to do anything special to test this out?

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #125 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 19 January 2012 - 14:17

the settings have been restructured a bit, everything should be functional.

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #126 XploD

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 April 2012 - 22:57

Hi! I'm new here and have one question.

What's the easiest way to map buttons for HDMI CEC? I have Sony LCD TV with BRAVIA Sync and Toshiba Satellite laptop and HDMI CEC works fine. But there are lots of buttons on remote witch TV use for CEC but they aren't mapped, since nothing happens when I press them. So I want to premapp some of them to use for some useful functions. For example, to control computer volume.

You can reply me on my e-mail too: randy2841(at)hotmail(dot)com

THANKS

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #127 Taapat

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,332 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 3 March 2013 - 23:47

I do not know is properly to ask here, but this is the last topic abaut HDMI-CEC.
Why is in a file .../components/HdmiCec.py under the SendMessage all addresses are in the format: address = 0x0f, or address = 0x05? If you look at the http://www.cec-o-matic.com/ this is the command that comes from the TV. When a command comes from such Playback1, the address should be as follows: address = 0x4f; or address = 0x40.
The first digit is the source, the second- destination, and 0 if the source is TV not Playback.

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #128 thomas2000

• 82 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 April 2013 - 12:53

I use hdmicec very succesfull on my vuduo and denon receiver since the vu remote is a lot better.

problem is when I use the webif or dreamdroid or whatever the volumebuttons do not work.

when i try without hdmicec (or not send volume buttons to receiver), it works fine.

Do i need to change anything in the settings?

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #129 Sjaaky

• 7,443 posts

+41
Good

Posted 9 April 2013 - 13:15

problem is when I use the webif or dreamdroid or whatever the volumebuttons do not work.
when i try without hdmicec (or not send volume buttons to receiver), it works fine.

I will fix that in due time.

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #130 thomas2000

• 82 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:52

thank you for your answer, i'll be patient   ;)

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #131 Sjaaky

• 7,443 posts

+41
Good

Posted 30 May 2013 - 17:01

Tomorrow the hdmicec volume punch through should work with the webinterface as well.

Hence you can you tools like dreamdroid to control the volume of your amplifier ;)

Re: HDMI-CEC driver & device #132 thomas2000

• 82 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:30

thank you very much its working really well!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users