←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

No LAN connection

Happysat's Photo Happysat 10 Sep 2011

I just did update my Pli from 9 sept online and after a reboot no network connection/DHCP request.
Same did happen after a new flash.

scrappydoo's Photo scrappydoo 10 Sep 2011

i've got the same issue on a vu+ duo

marto's Photo marto 10 Sep 2011

Same here et9000.

hemertje's Photo hemertje 10 Sep 2011

thx for posting

we will have a look

jakas's Photo jakas 10 Sep 2011

same here on vu+uno

Satuser1972's Photo Satuser1972 10 Sep 2011

On Vu+ Solo too

Frenske's Photo Frenske 10 Sep 2011

It looks that it concerns all boxes. As Hemertje allready said it's under investigation so please do not update today untill further notice.

michel30's Photo michel30 10 Sep 2011

Shit, not look the light, it was Red... /images/smiley/smile.gif ah well wait for the fix...

As I heard, fixed in in progress. Reflash needed unfortunally.

Viper780's Photo Viper780 10 Sep 2011

i saw the light to late and update crashed the box.

should i flash the yesterdays Image or would there be a Hotfix which i can install with an USB stick?

Fix is up and running. Flash the new image from today.

jakas's Photo jakas 10 Sep 2011

I see new image out. Thanx

is it possible to give us the update as an *ipk file that we don't need to flash the whole image new?

is it possible to give us the update as an *ipk file that we don't need to flash the whole image new?

Unfortunally this is not possible. You have to flash. All my boxes are running fine again. Some after reflashing and other after updating the new image.

with out network updating isn't possible - if there is any way to do it i'll would be very happy

theparasol's Photo theparasol 10 Sep 2011

Tried everything, the networkadapter can't be enabled manual by AB. Just reflash the box and hope you installed the "pli autobackup" plugin.
If not do it right away. I'm using it since 3 days out of curiosity and was very glad I did it. Saved me tons of manual work after reflashing.

andyblac's Photo andyblac 10 Sep 2011

i found the bug last night and have pointed it out to pli, and they reverted the issue in there git so it should be in tonight's builds

http://openpli.git.s...937bf615bc4e706

theparasol's Photo theparasol 10 Sep 2011

Ýour are mistaken. They deleted all the buggy images from last night builds en replaced them with fresh builds this morning.
All images dated 09-09-2011 (approx 10:00) are fine. So you don't have to wait but can reflash right away.

Edit: offcourse you ment the images of 10-09-2011. :wink:
And indeed Andy was the first who noticed the problem.

Happysat's Photo Happysat 10 Sep 2011

Thanks alot for fixing fellas ;)

Tried everything, the networkadapter can't be enabled manual by AB. Just reflash the box and hope you installed the "pli autobackup" plugin.
If not do it right away. I'm using it since 3 days out of curiosity and was very glad I did it. Saved me tons of manual work after reflashing.

not till an hour ago - but now i've auto update and i'll make a fullbackup once a week.

Thx for fixing it so damn fast :) - You are the best!