←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

Supported usb sat tuners

's foto linuxgeek 14 sep 2011

after a year of having the duo Im finally getting round to running in the dual core cable so I can use the second tuner

but the bonus in Im leaving the other cable in there so will have the option to have a second receiver or a 3rd tuner

my question is what are the supported usb sat tuners if any ? I did a search but only found chat about terrestrial tuners not satellite
Citeren

's foto linuxgeek 14 sep 2011

after a year of having the duo Im finally getting round to running in the dual core cable so I can use the second tuner

but the bonus in Im leaving the other cable in there so will have the option to have a second receiver or a 3rd tuner

my question is what are the supported usb sat tuners if any ? I did a search but only found chat about terrestrial tuners not satellite
Citeren

's foto jeffphil 15 sep 2011

Hi Linuxgeek

I am also looking at DVB-S2 tuners and I am pretty sure I have seen some forum posts elsewhere about the Sundtek tuners working or close to working with vu boxes. I am looking at DM800 boxes so mostly skipped over the other stuff but its well worth the look.

Cheers
Jeff
Citeren